Forums    General Discussions    Thanks Dave!
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Thanks Dave!
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/17
Picture of Richard_Muise
posted
Dave has given Barth owners an invaluable resource by providing this website. I hope that all Barth family considers helping Dave to keep this online.

Well done, Dave!

Richard

R.P.Muise 1994 Breakaway/Cummins 5.9/Allison transmission/Spartan Chassis

Posts: 662 | Location: Hampden, Massachusetts | Member Since: 10-13-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
posted Hide Post
I agree!!

Posts: 126 | Location: New Bedford, Mass. | Member Since: 07-22-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/16
Picture of coaster48
posted Hide Post
As a member you need to reach out for generousity in the membership and the NON membership (surfers) required to keep this great site up and running. Come on GANG, donate something or purchase a Barth something on Cafe Express to help the Cause!!!!!!!-----a CD perhaps???? This site has been a godsend for me to anylize the coach that meets my needs.I have been sold on the quality of barths over the competition and am waiting for the right Barth to appear! SOB'S are NOT in my future!

1995 Regal 31 Ft.
Ford F 53 Chassis
460 EFI

Posts: 93 | Location: Sechelt,B.C. Canada | Member Since: 03-17-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post