Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barth "newby"
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Hello from Oklahoma! So, I am a 48 year old OCD Okie and I went to an estate auction yesterday and came home with a 1984 Regal 28. Found Y'alls site and couldn't resist joining up. I am a fairly savvy mechanic. However I am sure I can glean some info from folks who are into their machines. In short "Howdy Y'all"!!

Posts: 4 | Location: oklahoma | Member Since: 09-13-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the site. It sounds like you have come to the right place!

There is a great deal of info to be found here on the site, as well as good advice.

Use the search feature and you can find something on almost any topic. Good luck with that fine coach. Thumbs Up

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5181 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard! .the best place for Barth info,with also some great minds with RV and various other knowledge.

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Billy, what part of Oklahoma?

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/10
posted Hide Post
Whereyatin Oklahoma? I'm also an okie!

Posts: 429 | Location: The Great Midwest | Member Since: 12-04-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
GO SOONERS!!!! I am from Norman.

Posts: 4 | Location: oklahoma | Member Since: 09-13-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/18
Picture of crouch38
posted Hide Post
Welcome Billy ,

I'm sure you will find LOTS of info here.

Bob

Year:: 1986
Model:: Barth Regal
Length:: 25 ft
Engine:: New Chevy 454 HO
Chassis:: P-30
Data Tag Number:: 8606 3339 25FP2

Posts: 262 | Location: Wampum , Pa | Member Since: 02-12-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post