Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barths in Yuma
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
posted
There is an rv park just before you cross the border into Mexico that has a Barth in it. Has Alaska plates i think...was trying to look at it and at a bus that is sitting across from it at the same time....will go back in a few days and talk to both if they are still there. Also yesterday as we were leaving the Foothills to go to Lake Havasu for the day we saw a Black and Silver Barth at the rv parts store.....Olroy was that you? are you still in Yuma? if so where at? would like to meet you if possible. Saw a fair number of busses around Quartzsite when we went thru and a lot of other rvs but no Barths....but its early yet, still lots of room to fill up yet. At least its starting to warm up.....we had a touch of frost the first few days we were here and the wind has been blowing,and we had rain the other nite, but i did see a reading of 75 on a bank sign this afternoon.

Posts: 878 | Location: Left side, top to bottom and back again. :>) | Member Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Old Man and No Barth
posted Hide Post
Hi Shadowman - I sent an e-mail with some detail to your Yahoo address. The black & silver you saw was probably California Cool. There's several of us down here. We should try to get together.
Roy

Addendum - My e-mail program returned an error message saying a connection failure occurred & the message could not be sent. The cyberspace gremlins are at work. I'll mess with it and see if I can make it work later.

[This message has been edited by olroy (edited December 11, 2004).]

Posts: 1421 | Location: Upper Left Corner | Member Since: 10-28-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post