Reply To This Topic

Happy 4th
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted

------------------

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited July 04, 2005).]

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well done....Well said.

Posts: 42 | Location: Loudon, TN, United States | Member Since: 12-23-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Old Man and No Barth
posted Hide Post
Where's the Coast Guard? They're in Iraq today, they're the big gun in Homeland Security right now, and have been active in everyone of America's wars.

[This message has been edited by olroy (edited July 04, 2005).]

Posts: 1421 | Location: Upper Left Corner | Member Since: 10-28-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
You are absolutely correct Ol'Roy. Please forgive my error. I almost put the SeaBees up there having grown up in Port Hueneme, CA but they are too close to the Navy. Some of them would place themselve above the Rangers Seals, USMC and just under God... At least the ones who kept stealing my girl friends when I was a senior at Port Hueneme High School. Darn swabbies.

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
4% of the coast guard have been deployed to that theater of operations.

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post