Reply To This Topic

2011 Barth Calendars
 Login now/Join our community

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted
Now that we are done with Turkey Day...

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Seasons Greetings and Happy Holidays. The 2010 Christmas and Hanukkah Season is upon us. This means a new year is fast approaching.

Once again, the 2011 Barth Calendar is available for purchase from CafePress.

http://www.cafepress.com/barthmobile.321644445#

quote:

From the Designer

2011 Barth Custom Coach Wall Calender
Keeping track of important dates on your calendar is easy when you can view 12 months of inspiring images that reflect your personal interests. Our high-quality calendar is printed on thick 100lb cover weight paper and adds impact to any room.

* Each page measures 11" x 8.5"
* Measures 11" x 17" when hung on wall
* Full bleed dynamic color
* 100 lb cover weight high gloss paper, wire-o bound
* January 2011 - December 2011, 2012 preview, US holidays marked

In years past, Cyber Monday offers the best discounts to purchase. This year, Cyber Monday falls on 11/29. If you should find additional discounts, post them here.

Also, in the past, I have offered to insert your coach in any month of your choosing. If you would like your coach inserted long enough to purchase a Calendar, let me know so I can edit the store.

Here are the links to the past sales of the Calendars. 2009 Calendars ~ 2010 Calendars

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Lovin it Bill! Not sure what you mean about the months, but I would kind of like to see mine in October, just because that's the month we go to Alabama, where this pic was taken. No biggie, just a thought. Wish you were coming down next week, looks to be a good GTG.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/10
Picture of Patch1st
posted Hide Post
Beautiful Bill NY.... February's paint looks ALOT better in the calender then it does in my driveway!!!! Thank you, we'll be getting a calender...

Click for Saint Clair Shores, Michigan Forecast

Patch1st
35' Regency
MCC Chassis
8.2 Detroit Diesel
"Partly Cloudy"

Posts: 455 | Location: Michigan | Member Since: 10-17-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Danny Z:
Lovin it Bill! Not sure what you mean about the months...
Lets say a Barthmobile member would like to have a calendar with his Barth as one of the months. That member would send me the largest image he could to bill_ny@barthmobile.com and say something like. Bill, please insert this image into Feb and let me know so I can order a calendar. That way, their image would show up on the one calendar they purchase. After the purchase, I would then go back in and reset the image to what is here now.
quote:
Originally posted by Danny Z:
...I would kind of like to see mine in October, just because that's the month we go to Alabama, where this pic was taken.
Done - very easy to change around Danny.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
As usual, CafePress offers a discount for CYBER MONDAY. Here is their current offering and it's only for today.
quote:
*Save $10 USD off orders of $50 or more from CafePress Basic or Premium shops, excluding shipping charges, gift wrap charges, applicable taxes and custom duties. Coupon code CYBER10 must be entered at check out. Promotion starts on November 29, 2010, at 12:00 a.m. (PST) and ends on November 29, 2010, at 11:59 p.m. (PST). All orders must be added to cart from CafePress Basic or Premium shops only.
Here is the link to the Calendars.

$10.00 doesn't seem like much - but it winds up being 20% off your purchase if you spend $50.00. PROMO CODE: CYBER10

If you spend $75.00 or more you'll get free shipping plus %20 off. For that you'll need to use PROMO CODE: FSMONDAY
quote:
CYBER MONDAY! Up to 20% OFF* sitewide + FREE SHIPPING on orders of $75 or more**. Code: FSMONDAY
CafePress: Lawyers blurb
quote:
quote:
** Free Economy or Standard shipping for CafePress.com orders of $75 or more, excluding shipping charges, gift wrap charges and applicable sales tax. Delivery address must be within the United States and cannot be a PO Box. All orders will be Economy shipping unless the order is not eligible for Economy shipping (e.g., order exceeds Economy weight restrictions). Coupon code FSMONDAY must be entered at check out. Promotion starts on November 29, 2010 at 12:00 a.m. (PST) and ends on November 29, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. (PST). All orders must be from the CafePress Marketplace. Offer valid online at CafePress.com only, cannot be combined with any other coupons or promotions and may change, be modified or cancelled at anytime without notice.

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Picture of Patch1st
posted Hide Post
quote:
$10.00 doesn't seem like much - but it winds up being 20% off your purchase if you spend $50.00. PROMO CODE: CYBER10

Ordered.... Thank you Bill NY....

Patch1st
35' Regency
MCC Chassis
8.2 Detroit Diesel
"Partly Cloudy"

Posts: 455 | Location: Michigan | Member Since: 10-17-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
Picture of Kris & Tina Jones
posted Hide Post
BTW.. The large, white coffee mug that has the globe and says Barth on it is my favorite mug. Would make a nice gift for anyone here.

Posts: 486 | Location: Detroit, Michigan | Member Since: 02-13-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Patch1st
posted Hide Post
quote:
for anyone here

It kinda sounded like you were leading up to a "FROM" anyone here... LOL

Patch1st
35' Regency
MCC Chassis
8.2 Detroit Diesel
"Partly Cloudy"

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of dustyjeeper
posted Hide Post
Couple more mugs coming. Smiler

1978 Barth 17' Cabin Fever
1997 Barth 23' 4 door Command Center

Posts: 505 | Location: LaSalle CO | Member Since: 12-05-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
Picture of Kris & Tina Jones
posted Hide Post
quote:
It kinda sounded like you were leading up to a "FROM" anyone here... LOL

Lol! Dangit, there goes my opportunity! Last year Tina and I were not going to get eachother gifts but I got that mug, and Benjamin got a Barth bib! Twas a merry Christmas after all!

Posts: 486 | Location: Detroit, Michigan | Member Since: 02-13-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Patch1st
posted Hide Post
quote:
Twas a merry Christmas after all!

Hey, it's CHEAP night at the Goose, can I buy ya one? Yes I'm serious, we'll be there in a lil bit.... Maybe 11 at the latest...

Patch1st
35' Regency
MCC Chassis
8.2 Detroit Diesel
"Partly Cloudy"

Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Looks like Cafepress wants to sell some calendars...

You only have a few days - 2 to be exact. The best deal I've ever seen on these calendars.
quote:
*Save 40% off calendars, excluding shipping charges, gift wrap charges and applicable sales tax. Excludes CafePress Groups purchases and bulk orders. Coupon code CHRONOS must be entered at check out. Promotion starts on January 14, 2011 at 12:00 a.m. (PST) and ends on January 16, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. (PST). All orders must be from the CafePress Marketplace. Offer valid online only, cannot be combined with any other coupons or promotions and may change, be modified or cancelled at anytime without notice. This promotion cannot be applied to past orders.

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
I tried to talk Cafe Press into selling me one of their calendars yesterday (monday) at the 40% discount, to no avail. They said they still had a good supply so maybe there will be another discounted offer again
Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vdubnut
posted Hide Post
Hey Bill... I work for a company, MangoSpring, who runs a site called Purpletrail.com... anyways, we just bought a digital press.

We can print these calendars for a FRACTION of the cost of CafePress. Granted we don't do mugs (but if you have every used one from cafepress you will find they chip after a few uses)

Let me check with the boss man to see what the price would be for these, I believe we do 100 or 120lb paper, and users can customize it however they want.

We also do photobooks... so for any of you that want a coffee table book of your remodel, or trip, we can do those too. Pretty much anything you can print on a piece of paper up to 13"x20" we can print.

oh, we also do greeting cards, postcards, magnets... you get the idea.

-Mike

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
1973 25 Foot
P30 Chevy with 454
73021247MC25
Follow My blog
http://73Barth.blogspot.com

Posts: 39 | Location: Bellevue, WA | Member Since: 01-14-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
If I were to buy Calendars... How many would I buy? What would I do with the extras that don't sell? How would I be able to offer a 1 time custom calendar?

Trust me... for the 3 dollar profit on the 10'ish calendars I sell it isn't worth it. I would loose most of my profit or maybe go negative if 1 got lost in the mail or I only sold 10 and my min order was 12.

CafePress is perfect for what I use them for.

Another thing to consider too. We have several members on our site who own printing companies and have been very supportive of Barthmobile.

Carl Feren of http://ferenandcompany.com/ has been very generous to our site. We have received support from him, and his lovely wife Betsy, in the form of making up the Barth 3 Ring Binders.

William & Sherie of http://www.williammitchellstudios.com/ have made up shirts and did the invitations for our Milford GTG. He has also supplied our site with nice photos and even did a few panos for our Washington DC GTG.

Ken of Kokomo, Indiana is also an owner of a printing company too. http://humphreyprinting.com

If I were to do this, I would use them first - regardless of the prices.

I appreciate the offer - trust me. Anything that makes my life easier is well appreciated. I feel bad enough that I use CafePress for anything. If it was possible, and I had plenty of storage and extra money burning a hole in my pocket, I would let them make the products for our site to resell. But sadly, the volume just isn't there.

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis