Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

saw a barth in south austin
 Login now/Join our community

posted
about an hour ago I saw a barth that greatly resembled our toaster. except it did not have a trunk and there were stripes on the side (blue and black).

I was waving like crazy as I've never seen another in real life (internet is not real)

anyhow, we now live in austin. we drove the toaster from santa cruz and camped along the way w/o incident.

although it's likely we might sell it early next year.

paul.schuster (at) gmail.com

[This message has been edited by fuegos100 (edited December 13, 2005).]

Posts: 29 | Location: austin, tx | Member Since: 07-21-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Are you planning on getting another Barth or an SOB?

------------------
http://www.truckroadservice.com/

1991 Barth Regal
460 EFI C6 Transmission
33' Oshkosh/John Deere Chassis

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hope you enjoy Austin. A very nice city. A question-----or 2----------Can you give some info on your process in stripping your Barth. Just curious as one day I may have to do the same on mine. Thanks

Posts: 16 | Location: Durant, Ms, USA | Member Since: 06-02-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
we are probably going to get an airstream. the barth does not allow the mobility once we arrive at our destination. you know, when you realize that you've forgot something and need to make a quick trip to walmart. I considered towing one of my 70's lightweight bmw. but it's just getting to be to much.

strip? I don't think this barth ever had paint. at least it came to us this way. I had to do some serious buffing to get the shine up thpugh. I'd suggest aircraft stripper.

paul

Posts: 29 | Location: austin, tx | Member Since: 07-21-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post