Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

aisle lights
 Login now/Join our community

posted
how do i repair or replace the aisle lights in a 93 breakaway.?

------------------

Posts: 25 | Location: Belle Vernon Pa. | Member Since: 11-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Bill G
posted Hide Post
Lancer,

Do a search on aisle lights and you should come up with the answer you need. We have hade this discussion in the past and seem to have resolved the repair issue.

Bill G

Posts: 515 | Location: West Springfield, Massachusetts, United States | Member Since: 08-31-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was able to buy some small 12 volt LED's at Radio Shack which replaced the bulbs (soldered connection required). They should outlast the old bulbs and provide ample light in our 94 Breakaway.
Stu Allen

Posts: 52 | Location: Staunton VA | Member Since: 01-27-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thank you sounds like i'm not the only one that has this problem . Lancer. Love my Barth. first year in it runs and drives great. just came back from Indy at the Drags (chrysler classic) had a good time except for the cold day on Friday. I've put about 8,000 miles on the old girl this year and it preformed perfectly. The only trouble is I haven't seen any other Barths. a lot of SOB's no Barths. Lancer

Posts: 25 | Location: Belle Vernon Pa. | Member Since: 11-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Bill G
posted Hide Post
Lancer,

It's a rare day when you see another Barth. I've had mine for over two years and spent nearly three years looking before buying. I've never seen another Barth first hand other than my own. I've never even seen one while traveling. It seems that they make more frequent appearances in the mid-west and south.

If you get Dave's CD however; when you do see one, you can probably go back to the CD and find it there as well. The CD probably contains pictures of most of the Barths on the road today as well as a few Barth's that now only reminisce about their travels as they sit a field.

Bill G

Posts: 515 | Location: West Springfield, Massachusetts, United States | Member Since: 08-31-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Hey Bill,

It sure seams like I would have them all but, I guess that they made around 9000 rv's in their 30 year history. Figure that 1500 or so were commercial vehicles of one kind or another, trolleys, bookmobiles, Mammeogram vehicles, etc. Figure another 1500 or so were trashed over the years. That leaves 6000 out there somewhere. There is even this newer Barth Class C somewhere..

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
Is that metal?

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
wow check out the overhang It must be 20 ft.No trailer towing with this unit.

[This message has been edited by lancer (edited October 12, 2005).]

Picture of Don Scalzo
posted Hide Post
For those who want to see other Barths there is a group of us out there who joined the Barth Rangers, and attend the Barth rallys. We socialize, trade tips, and experiences, and have a great time. We just returned from the first Barth rolling rally, and had a wonderful time

Posts: 196 | Location: Apollo Beach, Fl. USA | Member Since: 10-05-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Hi Don, You're back home? Just in time for Wilma. Glad you had a good time, and hope someday to do a rally like the Great lakes you did. St. Pete looks jammed for the winter but we are thinking about Sebring or Hillsborough for a long weekend after December first. Keep in touch.

------------------
Dan & Suzy Z
'81 Euro 28

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post