Tools
Reply To This Topic

2011 - Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah
 Login now/Join our community

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted
Once again we break out the Christmas lights for you to smash and adorn our website with some Yule Tidings.

Merry Christmas and a Happy Hanukkah to all.

Here is my daughter's Christmas Card Envelope to Santa. Because this is her last year in this grade school, and all the mothers inflict a strict protocol of all things Santa related, this will be the last year for this "tradition".

As we did with Joey, come Christmas Eve, we'll explain the whole scenario to her. I'll take her on a ride up to the Shawangunk Ridge and we'll gaze into the Hudson Valley in an attempt to catch the signs of Santa's Sleigh approaching. I'm sure she'll be clutching Bun-Bun tightly as the last of her childhood "Santa" fades off into the twilight.

Now, as I look up at the card, I realize that Bun-Bun didn't make the cut this year and that makes me a little sad.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/17
Picture of Doorman
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to you and your family Bill. Thanks again for all you do for us members of Barthmobile.

Doorman

1986 31' Regal -1976 Class C
454/T400 P30 -350/T400 G30
twin cntr beds - 21' rear bath

Posts: 1026 | Location: Dayton, Ohio | Member Since: 09-27-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
Bill NY: maybe the absence of Bun Bun is an indication that she is a step ahead o the traditional trip to the ridge.
Merry Christmas to the finest webmaster and your family.

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
quote:
Now, as I look up at the card, I realize that Bun-Bun didn't make the cut this year and that makes me a little sad.

You know children are growing up when they start asking questions that have answers.
John Plomp

Happy Holidays to all my Barth comrades

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/16
Picture of coaster48
posted Hide Post
Happy Holidays to all!!!!!

I think I played the it safe to everyone!!

1995 Regal 31 Ft.
Ford F 53 Chassis
460 EFI

Posts: 93 | Location: Sechelt,B.C. Canada | Member Since: 03-17-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/16
Picture of coaster48
posted Hide Post
OOPS...I forgot

I do really enjoy breaking the lights....sound - effects and all!!

1995 Regal 31 Ft.
Ford F 53 Chassis
460 EFI

Posts: 93 | Location: Sechelt,B.C. Canada | Member Since: 03-17-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill N.Y.:
So, I tell my daughter that I mailed the card off - she had this look of utter horror on her face when I told her. Apparently she wasn't finished decorating the card yet!

Mom announced that the card was still in her purse and then handed it back.

Here, is the finished product. Minus the "Merry Christmas" sticker.

So once again, Bun-Bun has joined my daughter in her childhood memories. Smiler

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
And the wall picture? Is that Daddy Bun-Bun?

Glad to see the return of Bun-Bun. I know know she's a she from the dress too. She will live on forever in our minds.

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/10
Picture of Patch1st
posted Hide Post
Bill, I'm glad to see Bun Bun back.... I cant believe I actuually missed her too.... Well there's another lil part of childhood we all get to hang onto for another year....

Thanks Cassidy !!!!! And Merry Christmas !!!!

Click for Saint Clair Shores, Michigan Forecast

Patch1st
35' Regency
MCC Chassis
8.2 Detroit Diesel
"Partly Cloudy"

Posts: 455 | Location: Michigan | Member Since: 10-17-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Something a little different.

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Lovin' it Bill! Thanx!

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3482 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of Don in Niagara
posted Hide Post
Best wishes to you and your family Bill, and to all Bathmobilers too.
Love the Photoshop job you did with our coach at the bottom of this page. The coach was actually in our driveway after a snowstorm the night before we were leaving for Phoenix two years ago. We didn't get out until they reopened I 90 between Buffalo and Cleveland two days later!
Did you take the pic of the sledders in the park?
Don

1990 Regency 34'
Cummins 6CTA 8.3 240hp
Spartan Chassis,
4 speed Allison MT643

Posts: 630 | Location: Niagara Falls, Canada | Member Since: 11-09-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of dustyjeeper
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas.
i too love breaking the bulbs. Smiler

Posts: 505 | Location: LaSalle CO | Member Since: 12-05-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
We're off to the "other side" [east coast] to spend Christmas at Suzies sister's new house. so this will be our last chance to say Merry Christmas to all our friends and other people at Barthmobile. Just kidding, we consider you all friends and are proud to be associated with this fine group. See you all the middle of next week. Might get to go down to the locks and see Lennie and Judy after we get back, depends on work.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3482 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post