Reply To This Topic

Barth Logo Delay
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
Picture of Lee
posted
Yesterday I went to:

http://www.onlinemetalgraphics.net/

to have Billh's prize drop-shipped to him....Noticed that the vendor has posted that he is closed until February in order to change-out a CNC machine......

Keep this in mind if you order logo repro's.

Posts: 1266 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Member Since: 09-12-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of carlflack
posted Hide Post
Lucky me... I received my two "LOGOS" in the mail this afternoon. They look fantastic and are of great quality,even Mr.Barth would be pleased.If you are thinking about placing an order,do it,you'll be glad you did....carl

"THE TOY" 88 33'Regal SE Coach #3448

Posts: 592 | Location: North Fort Myers, Florida, USA | Member Since: 11-20-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Lee and Carl and everyone. I got mine too and it is beautiful. It will take an honored place with the wonderful wood one Dale Smith made and the Brass, (I call gold because it looks gold) one from Dennis Broderson. In fact, I am so proud of my Barth stuff, I have decided to wear my Barth hat all night.

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can't read that SHEET MUSIC, can you move it alittle closer. Who is that guy anyway? Looks like a MOVIE STAR, of sorts......

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Bill G
posted Hide Post
Dale,

Look closer, it's Jerry Garcia, he's cleaned up his act and even though presumed dead, is now living in Eden Prairie, MN.

Bill G

[This message has been edited by goodwinw (edited January 08, 2005).]

Posts: 515 | Location: West Springfield, Massachusetts, United States | Member Since: 08-31-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
posted Hide Post
Next door to Elvis i bet!!!

Posts: 878 | Location: Left side, top to bottom and back again. :>) | Member Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jerry used to play a few blocks from here at a outdoor stage. One of his followers even gave me some FLOWERS from her collection. A group of them had rented a Ryder truck for the summer and followed the tour living in the back. See you can rent a truck if you are 18, but not a car until 25 so they had it all figured out. You should have seen how they had set it up. Very sweet and kind gal, but FAR from MAINSTREAM. FOR SURE.

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
you can ship that Barth emblem to Glen and Melissa... we need one for the front of our Barth... since we are the newbies...LOL

Posts: 7 | Member Since: 01-05-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
Golly, Lee. I forgot all about that logo. Anything happening on it?

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lee
posted Hide Post
Hi Bill!

You're right....I DID stiff you....sorry.....

Had a little aircraft mishap, resulting in 4 vertabrae being removed and replaced with bone & titanium rods in my neck, so all my plans came to a quick stop in January and you were forgotten....Anyway, logo went out today...probably 4-5 days to you....Enjoy...

My Barth will probably sit for most of this summer until things heal....Sure gonna miss the trips this year.........Hope lots of folks tell us about their trips......

Now if I can just figure out how to get through the airport metal detectors without set'in the dang things off all the time....

Hi to all.......Happy Barthin' Season!

Lee
Wash. DC
'78-24'/454/p-30

Posts: 1266 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Member Since: 09-12-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lee:

Had a little aircraft mishap, resulting in 4 vertabrae being removed and replaced with bone & titanium rods in my neck,

Little aircraft mishap? That sounds like the best understatement so far on this forum. Geeze, I hope you come out of it OK.

One of my Army pilots said a good landing is one you can walk away from. A great landing is when you can re-use the airplane.

As for the airport security, you can tell them beforehand about the metal, and request a pat-down. A note from your doctor will help.

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lee
posted Hide Post
Your're right Bill......Rule # ONE in this business is, regardless of circumstances, ALWAYS keep FLYING the aircraft until the last piece has stopped moving.....

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Geez, the people on this website are involved in such a varied array of dangerous behaviors I am surprised more haven't had bones broken. And seeing that the majority of us are in our 50's and up it is surprising that you all made it this far..

Lee, Deb and I as well as I am sure all of the Barth guys and gals wish the very best for you. You will indeed be in our thoughts and prayers as you heal.

------------------

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited June 07, 2005).]

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
lee..wishing you a speedy recovery from southern illinois..take your time and dont overdue it...roy and family

------------------
living in beautiful southern illinois
77-21' p-30 454
check out my music link
www.artistblast.com/music/walter roy hawk thanks

Posts: 37 | Location: alto pass il | Member Since: 01-18-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Lee, a ditto to what Dave said. I've got a prayer list and there are three Barthers on it, along with an asortment of others including one prodigal son. Hope the healing goes well. My sister-in-law had a similar operation and she's doing great now.
Jim

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post