Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

96 Model - 25'
 Login now/Join our community

<Philipp>
posted
I had never even heard of a Barth, but I ran across a local that is selling his dad's 1996 25' Barth. It's on a Chevy 454 chassis, 23,000 mi, Kohler 4kw, air, electric lifts, etc. It looks very good, but the Michelins are weather cracked, and it will only sleep 2 (if very close friends) on the fold out. Very clean inside and out. I am convienced that this is one of the better built motorhomes, but was wondering how good a buy this would be for a "not yet retired couple" with 2 grandkids. I can't really afford a 36' like I would like to have. Any suggestions?

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Don Scalzo
posted Hide Post
When I started out I had a 27' Travco and 4 kids. The kids had a pop tent, and we all had a ball. If you find a motorhome thar can accomidate you and the wife comfortably, those grandchildren will make do with whatever and enjoy every minute of it. Getting started is the key!!

Posts: 196 | Location: Apollo Beach, Fl. USA | Member Since: 10-05-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post