Forums    General Discussions    Numbers on a coach?
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Numbers on a coach?
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/12
Picture of Tool Man T
posted
Keeping with the premiss that there no stupid questions. I would like to know the purpose of the large block numerals seen on many coaches. Usually on the front and rear of the coach. Club identification? wack

Joel Taylor

Posts: 164 | Location: South Carolina | Member Since: 05-12-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tool Man T:
Keeping with the premiss that there no stupid questions. I would like to know the purpose of the large block numerals seen on many coaches. Usually on the front and rear of the coach. Club identification? wack

Yes, particularly Family Motor Coach Association.
There are also such numbers from Barth Rangers and Foretravel Motorcade and other groups.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/12
Picture of Tool Man T
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the answer MD.that's a load off my mind. Just one of those nagging questions to the new and uninformed. Smiler

Joel Taylor

Posts: 164 | Location: South Carolina | Member Since: 05-12-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post