Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Emergency Roadside Endorsment
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted
I am hoping this is Okay to endorse and share. Sorry it's a bit long but......

I got Coachnet before I got DBarth and they have been great when I needed. DBarth got a ride on a great big flatbed on our maiden trip 2500 miles from Yuma to the Grand Canyon to Fort Worth Texas then north to Minnesnowta. Not sure what that would have cost but it wouldn't have been cheap. They did all the work on lining up everything and checking to make sure we were taken care. This was years back.

Well even though DBarth is down for its long winter nap.... I took my hunting truck Pheasant hunting the other day. On the way home I blew a tire. I hadn't blown a tire in a long, long, long time ago. No problem I got tools and a spare. 15 degrees in the frozen tundra on a 2 lane blacktop. Brrrrrrrrrrrr confusion

Original spare doughnut on my 1998 S10. Alright it had air and I was able to get it down from the undercarriage. Life was good until just 1/2 mile down the road the doughnut blew. AGGGGGGGGG head bang

Called Coachnet. Told them where I was and gave suggestions but it was after 5. Ever try to find a tire place open after 5pm?
They got a flatbed on the way to get me (4 wheel drive pickup). They were going to take me to town drop me and get me to a hotel. No way I told them need to be to work tomorrow, I am less than 100 miles from home, I have my dog, firearms, pheasants to clean...............

I Knew there was a new Super Walmart 40 miles the wrong way. They called them and found they would be open till 8pm and then called them back to verify they had the tire size I needed. Tow truck came loaded me up and got me to Walmart by 7:05. Back on the road home by 8:05. Home and pheasants cleaned by the 10 o'clock news. The lady who worked with me on the phone was very pleasant and willing to do everything reasonable I asked.

What more can you ask for?? Thumbs Up cheers Thumbs Up

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
72081169MC22C
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1389 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post