Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Lenny and Judy
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
Picture of lenny and judy
posted Hide Post
Lenny came home last night (Sunday) and we are happy to be together at home with our dogs. I obviously got over the mental block I had the last two years. I wouldn't drive the Barth since 2010 when we drove over the barely there new construction of the bridge over Lake Pontchatrain.
We thank you all for your prayers and calls and offers of help. Love and hugs, Judy and Lenny

lenny and judy
32', Regency, Cummins 8.3L, Spartan Chassis, 1992
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
Great job Judy, you ever gonna let Lenny back behind the wheel again?

Glad you got him home, get well soon.

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Glad Lenny's back home, I know the dogs missed him. Let us know when you're getting out next time. Will you still be making Myakka the end of the month? If you have skype let us know. I know Suzie would love to see you.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
Picture of lenny and judy
posted Hide Post
well I am finally up and around .
I woke up about 3am coughing up blood and and went for a ride in a fire truck I think don't remember reached the hospital still coughing .still red and a lot of it.Had a Xray and a CT scan.When Tom used (and me) his INR. My number is supposed to be between 2-3 it was 1.7 we came back home and had it checked at the clinic it was 2.4 just had to eat more salad to bring it down.(did so).When I arrived at the hospital it was 5 .That started the hole episode .I was bleeding out of the lungs(Thank GOD)it could have been the brain BACK TO CAMPING NEXT WEEK.
THANK EVERYONE FOR THIER PRAYES AND WELL WISHES
Lenny
ps. Judy got the Barth home in great shape I am proud of her.

lenny and judy
32', Regency, Cummins 8.3L, Spartan Chassis, 1992
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
We are proud that you are home and proud of Judy for getting the coach home, job well done for both of you.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
Sometimes you just hold your breath and hope those you only know online know that is what you are doing. I am back to breathing now. Best to you both. May the New Year be a New Year. As my wife tells me, it is not a dress rehearsal, enjoy each sunrise and sunset and keep sharing many of them with us.

Posts: 1068 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Posted 01-04-2012 10:50 PM Hide Post
Sometimes you just hold your breath and hope those you only know online know that is what you are doing. I am back to breathing

So very well stated! I am sure it speaks for many of us. Thumbs UpLenny

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear from you Lenny. Can't wait to go camping with you and Judy soon. Give us a call when you get the chance.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Welcome back, Lenny!

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
so glad you are doing better Lenny and are ready for camping again and a big high five to Judy for driving the Barth home safely.

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post