Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Go-RV 2006 Catalogue
 Login now/Join our community

FKA: PL77
posted
Hi folks,

I've put together a PDF file of the 2006 Go-RV.com RV catalogue for my own personal off-line browsing. Is there any interest in me posting it here? It's a huge file, zipped up to 80 megs or so, but it's about 1000 pages of RV parts and accessories that someone else might find useful for Barth projects. I figured it might help someone who is not near an internet connection call find the part number they needed. It's got a table of contents and full index with all working links, so it's easy to find what you're looking for.

I'm currently uploading it to a rapidshare account for personal use, but I'll post the link here if there is any interest.

Posts: 52 | Member Since: 03-11-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The rapidshare link is http://rapidshare.de/files/16663335/Go-RV.com_2006_Catalogue.zip.html.

Click on the "Free" button, wait for the countdown timer, type the anti-leech letters, and then save it and upzip. Voila!

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/09
Founder and Moderator Emeritus
Picture of Dave Bowers
posted Hide Post
Thanks Player for the rapidshare link. I have been interested in making available some big pdf files with out having to take of space here. This could be the ticket.

Posts: 557 | Location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota | Member Since: 02-07-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No problem Dave. Rapidshare isn't great, but does the job. Max file size is 100 megs, but you have to wait a couple of hours to download anything if you go over 30 megs, if that makes sense. i.e. you can download multiple files until you hit 30 megs, then you have to wait for an hour and a half or so. If you download on big file, like this 80mb one, you'd have to wait about 2 hours before you could download anything else.

But for the odd file, it works pretty good. Another idea might be MegaUpload, but Rapidshare tends to be faster, I've found.

Rapidshare tends to be used mostly for ebooks and the like.

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I downloaded it onto the laptop - nice to have on the road...

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
Not there now........

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post