Tools
Reply To This Topic

Here we go yet AGAIN! Wilma
 Login now/Join our community

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted
I can't recall the members down in Naples or Ft Myers, but if Wilma stays south and if Venice is far enough north for you to run, we'll put you up till she blows over. I know it's early and there are a lot of variables, but I wanted you to know this option is open.
We also have an extemely secure shelter [private]available within a mile in case of any surprises. 941-544-4608. DON'T leave a message, try again later.

------------------
Dan & Suzy Z
'81 Euro 28

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of thomfeit
posted Hide Post
Many thanks for the offer. We may well take your offer. We do have friends just north of Tampa, but Venice is closer. Local TV weather indicates we may not know until Friday or early Sat where Wilma will make landfall.

Thom
239-731-3967

Posts: 44 | Location: Mesa, AZ | Member Since: 06-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Well, I'm sitting hrere in North Central, Florida, and I've got plenty of gaso for the generator, and am ready to move the RV off its pad (which floods with 12"+ inches of rain in 24 hrs). The truck and car also may move to high ground (just a hundred yards up my driveway...)

Got room up here, if anyone needs it (20 miles north of Gainesville).

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post