Forums    General Discussions    who is rick?
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

who is rick?
 Login now/Join our community

posted
im doing work on ceiling over cockpit on my 1977 barth 30t. removed some ceiling tiles and found some scribbling on plywood underneath. it says"rick was here 5-26-77" thought it was very interesting and would love to know if there was any way of finding out who "rick"was.the date on my manufacture tag is 6-2-77 one week after "rick" signed his name to vehicle. any info would be greatly appreciated.
patrick,
1977 barth 30t

Posts: 21 | Location: renagade6785@aol.com | Member Since: 09-30-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of Don in Niagara
posted Hide Post
HEh! Heh! What a hoot! Do you think maybe Barth hired some university students as summer help?? When I worked at Gen. Motors as a summer student worker that was just the thing one of us would have done.
Or maybe 5-26-77 was a Friday and it was just about quittin time. It sure would be neat if Rick actually responded to this!
Cheers.
Don
quote:
Originally posted by patrick:
im doing work on ceiling over cockpit on my 1977 barth 30t. removed some ceiling tiles and found some scribbling on plywood underneath. it says"rick was here 5-26-77" thought it was very interesting and would love to know if there was any way of finding out who "rick"was.the date on my manufacture tag is 6-2-77 one week after "rick" signed his name to vehicle. any info would be greatly appreciated.
patrick,
1977 barth 30t

Posts: 630 | Location: Niagara Falls, Canada | Member Since: 11-09-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/15
Picture of stringmann
posted Hide Post
You are close; 5/26/77 was a Thursday. I wonder what the headlines were?

Posts: 118 | Location: Atlanta, GA USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post