Forums    General Discussions    oh no..another contest.!!
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

oh no..another contest.!!
 Login now/Join our community

posted
I am currently in the process of writing a song about truckdrivers..since i dont travel coast to coast i thought i'd ask for some help from you barth travelers!! i need a name of a place (chain store) that is spread out across the u.s. that truck drivers would recognize when they hear the name..will be looking for that certain name that flows with the song..the name i choose will receive a demo version(at home)(sorry no studio musicians here) of the song (cd).. if the same name is submitted by several people the first to respond will win...hey another contest!! this site gets better every day!! thanks roy..

------------------
77 21' 454
livin in beautiful southern illinois

Posts: 16 | Location: alto pass il usa | Member Since: 12-15-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
TRACTOR SUPPLY also known as TSC

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wallmart ,wally world Bill

[This message has been edited by lancer (edited January 11, 2005).]

Posts: 25 | Location: Belle Vernon Pa. | Member Since: 11-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
She who must be obeyed
and
me, Ensign 3rd crass
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
posted Hide Post
I stop a PILOT to fill up ever since Pigley Wigley got the greasy spoon.

That will be one BARTH Aluminum logo and a long neck, see my business manager to arrange payment I carry no cash. A CD of Mahler’s 9th symphony may be substituted for the long neck

Timo

[This message has been edited by timnlana (edited January 11, 2005).]

Posts: 282 | Location: Studio City, California | Member Since: 02-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/08
posted Hide Post
Only one "NAME" fit the TRUCKERS "FLYING J"

------------------
Jay&Shelby 95 Barth Regency 34ft. Cummins 300 hp.
Spartan MM.

[This message has been edited by bubbiebarth2 (edited January 12, 2005).]

Posts: 134 | Location: Harriman,Tn.U.S.A. | Member Since: 01-09-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Can't forget "Aweful Waffle". Waffle House, to the uninitiated.

------------------
Dan & Suzy Z
'81 Euro 28

Posts: 3482 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
FLYING J is the winner..fits perfect!! thanks to all!!

Posts: 16 | Location: alto pass il usa | Member Since: 12-15-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big rigs keep on rolling to "FLYING J" In a CONVEY!!Breaker!breaker! Baby Jo-Ann! are you there Baby!Hey I"M here! Jay are you flying down thur Utah again? ! Thank Roy!

------------------
Jay&Shelby 95 Barth Regency 34ft. 8.3 Cummins 300 hp.
Spartan K2 MM.

[This message has been edited by bubbiebarth2 (edited January 14, 2005).]

[This message has been edited by bubbiebarth2 (edited January 14, 2005).]

Posts: 134 | Location: Harriman,Tn.U.S.A. | Member Since: 01-09-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
between the winabagel joke and daves artistic abilities/humor its obvious winter season is taking its toll!! great job..keep it up..spring will be here soon...

------------------
77 21' 454
livin in beautiful southern illinois

posted Hide Post
Got the CD today:Hey I can't stop playing it! Thank Roy it "GREAT" Breaker!Breaker! Come in there Baby Blue Jean!Thank again Roy

------------------
Jay&Shelby 95 Barth Regency 34ft. 8.3 Cummins 300 hp.
Spartan K2 MM.

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
OK all you geezers out there. Anyone remember Stuckeys fudge?? And all the cedar stuff they sold??

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of carlflack
posted Hide Post
I DO....I DO....I DO....I DO....I DO....carl

THE TOY 88 33' Regal SE Coach #3448

Posts: 592 | Location: North Fort Myers, Florida, USA | Member Since: 11-20-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post