Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

2007 GLASS Rally
 Login now/Join our community

posted
It's time again for my annual pitch for the 2007 GLASS Rally in Berrien Springs, MI, on May 24-27, 2007. Last year we had three Barths in attendence: Alex & Marie Pentland's Ford-powered 28' Barth, the secretary of the Barth Rangers from Illinois, and myself. It surely would be nice to have a dozen Barths in attendance. I positively assure that you'll have a good time. There will be about 900-1000 coaches there, about 100 new coaches from about 15 vendors to see, and four nights of entertainment. There will be probably 40-50 seminars on everything from Tow Bars to Quilting. The Frustrated Musicians will be there, so bring your instruments or trained voice. I have included the Rally description, the Registration form and the map of the campground.

Jake Jacobson

Posts: 69 | Location: Harper Woods, MI, USA | Member Since: 05-06-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For some unknown reason, I'm being blocked from adding the attachments by my computer. Please go to the website, www.michiganknights.com, and click on the 2007 GLASS Rally link to get the information that I tried to attach.

Thank you, Jake

Posts: 69 | Location: Harper Woods, MI, USA | Member Since: 05-06-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
This link should work...

Sounds interesting, but I have projects for May and early June - I am going to Lodi, OH the middle of June.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post