Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barth Full-timers
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Mr Sears
posted
Greetings from Wayne and Wendy Sears in Harrisburg, PA (waynebsears@hotmail.com)
We have been full-timing in our Barth since June 1, 2004. It is a raised roof 1989 Euro "Glassnose" 32' P-30 tandem axle w/454. It started out as a mobile eye clinic, no kitchen, no bathroom, no bedroom; but it has two basement AC's, two LP furnaces and power leveling jacks. When the time comes there are a number of photos of the conversion. I found Barthmobile.com back in September. How do I access the chat rooms and what are karma points?
When I log in to the site it says I am a member, but other screens say I am only a guest.

Even though I'm on permanent disability, I too am a gospel singer/musician, although there probably is not enough evidence to convict me of same.
Dave, have a blessed day!
ps - I had a tent mate by the name of Dave Bowers at scout camp in NY state many, many years ago. He said his parents named him David to avoid nicknames; so everybody called him bow-wow Bowers. Oh well!

8905-3604-32TS-16 - GM 454 Euro

Posts: 3 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, now Randolph. VT | Member Since: 10-01-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Welcome Wayne and Wendy, from a fellow glassnose owner. Suzy and I are not "full timers", nor are we "classic enthusiasts", we are simply Barth owners who use and enjoy our 81 Euro whenever possible. Mostly Nascar racing but as much fishing and enjoying Florida camping as we can. Being lucky enough to find this site and utilize the extensive knowledge of it's members has greatly increased our enjoyment and sense of pride of ownership.
Hope you can post a pic or two of your Euro, I never knew they made any non- motorhome versions, but then there's a lot to learn about Barths. Keep in touch.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post