Forums    General Discussions    Happy New Year!!
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Happy New Year!!
 Login now/Join our community

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted
I'll get this started, as I know everyone wants to wish everyone else a Happy 2011. 2010 was a great year for most of us, with GTG's in DC, Michigan, and Indiana, as well as our Florida GTG and Nicks Georgia Homecoming. I hope Suzie and I can make more this year, but time will tell.
May you all have a great New Year and many happy travels in your Barths, SOB's, and floaters.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3482 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DougZ
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year all. It looks like we are going to have decent weather for the weekend. Jan & I will welcome in 2011 with a big bond fire and some champagne in the back yard - just like we do every year.

W4JDZ

Posts: 567 | Location: Warrenton, N.C. | Member Since: 03-27-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
I was hoping for an extra day - Oh well, I guess it's time to change the Masthead!!!

Happy New Years to everyone - Happy 10th Anniversary to Barthmobile!!!

Here is Dave Bowers first post... 12-31-2000 "Why I started this web site"

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sloop John B
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year to all of the Barthers, what a year who knew that we would add 17 Barths to our list of barth we have seen. PLUS meeting the owners of these pieces of b-ART-h. cheers to all of you.

JKB

88 28' Regal 454
Blue/Silver metalflake

Posts: 706 | Location: 103 miles west of Milford & 1.75 Miles from Lincoln oasis on I-80 | Member Since: 01-05-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
Champagne to true friends and true pain to sham friends. Happy New Year

Posts: 1068 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/22
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year from Tecate Mexico.

We have finished our project and will be headed out this AM.

It has been VERY cold and rainy here, we probably will head straight back to Northern CA when we leave.

The trip has been good and we are looking forward to a new year and new projects!

Thanks to Bill_NY for his continuing dedication to this site!

Ed
94 30' Breakaway #3864
30-BS-6B side entry
New Cummins 5.9L, 375+ HP
Allison 6 speed
Spartan chassis
K9DVC
Tankless water heater

Posts: 2177 | Location: Los Gatos, CA | Member Since: 12-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
Picture of Bruce & Kathleen
posted Hide Post
For those who found 2010 to be tough year (as a lot of us have), here is hoping for a better & brighter 2011. Thumbs Up Wishing everyone a Happy and most of all HEALTHY New Year to come!!! cheers
And come on warm weather for us that have to wait out the winter to be Barthing once again..... Tooling Along
Oh yea, just as important...Happy Anniversary Barthmobile.com and may you have many, many more years to come!!! cheers Thumbs Up

9303 3855 33BS 1B
Bruce & Kathleen
1993 33' Front Entrance Breakaway
230HP Cummins 5.9, Allison 6 speed, Spartan Chassis, Nicely Optioned

Posts: 616 | Location: New Jersey | Member Since: 04-01-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
I wish a healthful, joyful and Barthful year to all..................I love breaking those bottles and glasses! D.D.

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year everyone (from the Barth GTG junkie Big Grin)!

The year started out with the commencement of work at my place in Deerlick Astronomy Village, near Crawfordville, GA. After fumbling around in Jan '10 with temp electric, I got better advice and made progress. In June, the 40'x60' Man Cave and the 16'x36' RV port went up. Since then, the well and septic are in, the driveway gravelled, and electric is connected.

I'm here at Cagles' UBRVRAPE after pulling some cable in the Man Cave. Will finish up the 30A and 50A RV receptacles (Take note, DannyZ) and a couple of household duplexes next week/year, then home WED or THU.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
Happy Barthing in 2011
Since we got a heat wave in Tenn we will build a BIG bon fire and let the spumante flow.

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com12/10
Picture of Gerald
posted Hide Post
Starting the New Year with a real bang... 2 day blizzard, up to 15 inches of snow and 30mph winds.. Florida sure sounds good about now Smiler
Best wishes for a prosperous, healthy and peaceful New Year to everyone.

From the Arctic (formerly known as South Dakota)

Gerald

1986 Barth Regal SE
34 foot tag - 454 Chevy
8610 3363 34TFPOB

Posts: 227 | Location: Aberdeen, So. Dak. | Member Since: 09-25-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
2010 was bittersweet for me. Got Moonbeam Express, but had to let my Barth find a new owner.

Thanks to all for letting an inferior SOB hang around with the "good guys". It's really not about the Barth, but the Barthers. If you don't believe me, just ask Doug, or Bill and Sonia, or Dick D, or Fabu, or .......Rusty.

Oh, you thought Rusty has a Barth Breakaway? Hate to tell you it is actually an Intergalactic Plasma Burning, Space-Time-Continue-um, Starduster. And those aren't Goldens either hmm

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
True enough! And I'm really "¿¿¶æĦŒΏҖҖ", the alien formerly known as "Irving". As for the two ħДЮжش۩s, er, Goldens, they are what they appear to be... Roll Eyes

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
And from the Cagle household. Happy New Year to all.Hope to meet each and every one of you at a future Barth GTG.

Nick and Donna

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post