Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Time and Temp Banner
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted
I want to verymuch encourace poster to add a signature. You can do this by going to their profile and going down to the signature block. If you want to add your coach image just put your url for the image in between [img] and [/img]. If you want to put the time and temp banner (they're called weather stickers). Go to www.wunderground.com. put in your location. then go to the bottom right of that screen where is say "get your weather sticker).

They have a number of selections

------------------

1985 28 foot Regal
Dave and Deb Bowers

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited February 09, 2004).]

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited February 09, 2004).]

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mark, couldn't you have made it a little BIGGER. You cut off part of the front too. But we still LOVE you. Don't forget the Rally June 23-27, INDIANA. DASH P.S. Now the picture is gone????

[This message has been edited by DALE SMITH (edited February 10, 2004).]

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Mark Estep
posted Hide Post
Dale...or Dave, either one...
I'm having a problem here. How do I resize the pic...and why can't I see it on my post?

Posts: 65 | Location: Traveling the USA | Member Since: 11-25-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mark, isn't that the same provider that Dave said is shutting down? Really I liked the large picture. Dale

[This message has been edited by DALE SMITH (edited February 10, 2004).]

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Yes Mark, to my great chagrin Imagestation is not allowing image linking or mirroring as of a couple days ago. I am going to try to work a deal out with my neighbor where we can http images through him.

Shux, like Robert Duval says in that move Open Ranger "That gets kind of stuck in my crawl" (sp?)

------------------

1985 28 foot Regal
Dave and Deb Bowers

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Mark Estep
posted Hide Post
Dang it!

Posts: 65 | Location: Traveling the USA | Member Since: 11-25-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So here goes. Will send this message with the picture attached????

Posts: 46 | Location: Parksville British Columbia | Member Since: 02-08-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trying again.

Posts: 46 | Location: Parksville British Columbia | Member Since: 02-08-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If this does'nt work I'm lost.

posted Hide Post
Big Bear, if your lost tell us where you are so we can come and find you. Don't feel like the LONE RANGER though. Dale

posted Hide Post
I'm lost somewhere in the frozen tundra. It's all white. Help. So I've read this thing about url's and ubb's and I must be missing something. I can put the link into the address bar and get the picture, but when I put it into my profile, signature area, nothing??

posted Hide Post
Well papa DAVE will probably come to your aid. How much do you CHARGE Dave? Maybe you can trade some of that WHITE stuff. I know he will take for some WARM stuff. Dale

posted Hide Post
Well just got back from an hour of swimming and two hours of cross country skiing. Thanks Dave for the reply. Now lets see if this will work.

posted Hide Post
Test.

posted Hide Post
Don't pay Dave for bad advise Big Bear. NOTICE I haven't tried it yet...I wonder why??? Dale