Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

WEATHER - EAST
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Bill G. I hear it's cold out there... "HOW COLD IS IT?". Fire up the Barth for a good heater test. Thinking of you all. Dale

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Bill G
posted Hide Post
It's so cold here today (-9 degrees) with 30 to 40 MPH wind gusts that they actually called off school in Springfield as well as most of Massachusetts. This is a first for me, but these days we do a lot of busing and having kids stand at bus stops with those conditions is not a good idea. I got a lot of work done in school as a result. There was no one to bother me. Bill G

PS, Can't get to the Barth, She is well covered and all batteries are disconnected.

[This message has been edited by goodwinw (edited January 16, 2004).]

Posts: 515 | Location: West Springfield, Massachusetts, United States | Member Since: 08-31-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post