Forums    General Discussions    Dave's Tire Woes......
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Dave's Tire Woes......
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
Picture of Lee
posted
Dave, Did ya ever see the money from the judgement you received regarding the Eden Prairie Slasher?....Inquirying minds wanna know.......

Posts: 1266 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Member Since: 09-12-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Not yet but I will. I did received the money for the first judgment when he did the break job that was not required.

The way it works here is after the judge rules in your favor the defendant has 30 days to pay it off before the judgment is filed against him. That 30 days is coming up in just a few days. Now something that is helpful here in Minnesota as I understand is that you don't have to go through all sorts of gyrations to find the guys assets and bank accounts. The county sends him a financial disclosure statement which he must fill out in 10 days or a warrant is issued. Most people pay when they get the request for financial disclosure.

I hope all of this happens soon because I want to get these tires repaired by spring for sure...

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post