Forums    General Discussions    Forums??
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Forums??
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
why are there forums and imported forums???

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/09
posted Hide Post
Hey great question... one that I've wondered about many a time myself. It seems like it's a combination of the old and new forums (they look different depending on which one you click on)? Is one version more complete/updated than the other?

Posts: 374 | Location: Illinois | Member Since: 10-09-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/09
Founder and Moderator Emeritus
Picture of Dave Bowers
posted Hide Post
For some of you new guys we had a different forum set up for the first 5 years of the website. Last year we updated to this forum powered by the Eve Community. (formerly Groupee) This is the most widely used forum setup. Before I hosted the website locally and just used (bought) the forum software. Now Eve hosts the entire website so it is much more stable and of course it is much easier to be transferred if I lose my mind and go out and buy a Winnebungel. Oh the imported forums are the ones that were imported from the old software and the new ones were created since the change. The is a way to get rid of that nomenclature but I haven't had time to figure it out yet.

Posts: 557 | Location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota | Member Since: 02-07-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gunner
posted Hide Post
I think "IMPORTED" lends an air of "Je ne sais quoi".

"Vous et un Peugeot" -Yvette Babeaux

Posts: 474 | Location: Republic of Texas | Member Since: 12-31-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post