Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

New Barth Rangers Website
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted
I went by the new Barth Rangers website. www.barthrangers.net. I hope you all stick around here primarily, but drop by over there and say hi over there. I think I was the first one to leave a message. Check it out.

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I sure can't see any need for another Barth forum. Barthmobile fills the full spectrum of Barth-related information and fellowship and Dave skillfully manages the site. Maybe there is something going on "behind the scenes" that we don't know about??? My experience with Barth Rangers has been less than favorable so I am a little suspicious.

------------------
Gary & Edie
North Idaho
1988 28' P-30 454

Posts: 138 | Location: Hayden Lake (Coeur d'Alene), ID USA | Member Since: 11-14-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Several of you have been kind enough to send me private e-mails giving me the "rest of the story". I encourage Barth owner get-togethers and I hope the Rangers produce some regional meets.....it takes more than a website! My original negative comment were fostered in several unanswered inquiries I made to the Barth Rangers concerning events. Time will tell......

------------------
Gary & Edie
North Idaho
1988 28' P-30 454

Posts: 138 | Location: Hayden Lake (Coeur d'Alene), ID USA | Member Since: 11-14-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"5+ yrs of active membership"
posted Hide Post
I don't know anything about "the rest of the story," but after we joined the rangers we discovered the rally fees were too rich for our blood. We could use that $$ for working on our Barth instead! We wish the group well, and hope they some day have rallies with potlucks and some-mores around a crackling fire. Yes, I registered. Thanks for letting us know about the site.

Posts: 34 | Location: Michigan, USA | Member Since: 08-10-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Hi Maureen, I saw that, $580.00 per couple. The whole story is that I put on a rally with all catered meals, evening entertainment and lot of other stuff going on and I charged I think $495.00 and they accused me of ripping them off. The rally masters of this rally better be careful or Lee will have them doing time in "super max".

I am sorry and regret that I didn't go ahead with the Laid Back rally in June. I figured a max of $200.00 and we would have a great time. Well maybe another time.

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post