Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1996 Barth Monarch
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Hi,
I would apprieciat some feedback on 1996 our Barth Monarch we have posted on the "Barth's For Sale" site. We have gotten a couple of calls and several e-mails asking questions and for more pictures. It's hard to get a true Blue Book type value.
Thanks for any feedback you can give!
Barb & Mike
rugdlr

Posts: 29 | Location: Prescott, AZ, USA | Member Since: 06-28-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Hi Mike and Barb,

First of all allow me top say the following about your coach. I WANT IT!!! But I can't have it now. I will tell you this. I think you have priced it at what it's worth. It's a great coach with all the good stuff. Problem is will anyone pay that much or add $40K and get a new coach with slides.

Here is what I tell everyone with a nice coach like yours. You need to get as many people to see that coach as possible. I would polish that baby up and park it on a very busy thoroughfare with a big nice for sale sign and let people see it. That is always the way to get the best price, because people will see it, it will be love at first site and then voilà, it's a sale.

I wish you the best of luck. I is indeed an awesome coach.

And, I am sorry that I am welcoming you to Barthmobile.com just as you are selling your coach.

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Dave,
Thanks for the imput. I know it's hard to price a motorhome these days. I would like to comment though about the $130+ price tag you spoke about on a new coach. Yes, you get a nice coach and it will have slides, but it will by no means compare to the quality of a newer Barth. We have looked and were very unimpressed with the quality of the new cheaper ones on the market. It's definately hard to beat a Barth!
Thanks again,
Barb

Posts: 29 | Location: Prescott, AZ, USA | Member Since: 06-28-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,
Just wanted to update that our 1996 Barth Monarch has been sold!
Barb