Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Home page Barth
 Login now/Join our community

posted
hehe, when I click on the Barth pictured on the HOME page it pops up as DAVE AND DEB' BARTHMOBILE. Did you just buy this MCC coach? Just having some FUN Dave. Don't hate me. hehe

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
No we didn't buy it. I think that originally our coach was the first coach there and Rachel probably just kept the place name. Thanks for letting me know, I had never noticed that. We'll change it to the appropriate name.

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ahh... must have been a Freudian slip...

Posts: 159 | Location: Newington, CT USA | Member Since: 06-02-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by duteman:
Ahh... must have been a Freudian slip...

All Regal owners lust to own a Regency. Now and then it comes out.

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
I agree, I now have some 1500 Barth images and the one that is now on the front pages is one of my favorites.

When I see that picture I imagine the owner just driving through the "wild" and then just stoping and ending the day living in luxury.

How come we can't get that stripped material for our awnings. Is there anyone like me who like that better than the parallel designs available now.

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
Oh, Oh, the dreaded thread drift. We have just gone from Regency envy to awning envy.

http://www.autotrimsupply.com/B2C.asp?function=CategoryPage&Cat_ID=64

http://www.outdoorfabrics.com/a_astripes.asp

or call:

American Made Awnings
800-789-1212

Iowa Boys
818-764-4796

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Bill G
posted Hide Post
Now that Dale is back, the barbs should fly more regularly.

Bill G

Posts: 515 | Location: West Springfield, Massachusetts, United States | Member Since: 08-31-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bill, I am trying very hard to be a GOOD boy. Sharon says I should PRATICE our Company solgan, AT AVIS WE TRY HARDER, but it's so much fun causing TROUBLE. Dale

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post