Forums    General Discussions    Company info?
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Company info?
 Login now/Join our community

<jethroish>
posted
Where can I find info/history of Barth Motorcoach?
PLease email me if you know.
Thanks

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to Barthmobile.com

I sent you by email a magazine article which I think it the most complete description of Barth as a company. I hope it helps.

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com11/10
Picture of Bill & Sonja
posted Hide Post
Dave, would you mind emailing that article to me as well. Thanks, Bill

Posts: 115 | Location: Calgary - Alberta & B.C., Canada | Member Since: 09-17-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gunner
posted Hide Post
And me, if it isn't too much trouble. Or, if practical, post it here for everyone. Thanks! Gunner

------------------
"You are what you drive" - Clint Eastwood

Posts: 474 | Location: Republic of Texas | Member Since: 12-31-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
By the way this article was supplied by Lee Sheik in MD. I scanned and redid the article so that I preserved the cool photos that were in the original article. The pdf is very high quality. Plus it is pretty long so if I just posted it here you would miss my creative gifts and Lord knows we don't want that to happen. I don't mind emailing anyway.

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Jack
posted Hide Post
Is this on the CD? if not could you email it to me also please.
Jack

Posts: 369 | Location: North Troy, Vermont | Member Since: 08-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/07
posted Hide Post
Dave I hate meing a "Hey Me To" type of guy but I would be most interested in the article as well for my Barth book...
By the way Maureen and I went to an RV show today and I again realized why buying my Barth was the right thing.... Not being the experienced hands you are I have no buyer remorse nor concerns I really feel good about my decision to go with the Barth and I was looking at new units and I'd still take my Barth...So looking forward to better weather to start using it..

------------------
John Reilly
Big Times Kennel
Centerville Ohio
If you see this... You found me

Posts: 87 | Location: Centerville, Ohio, USA | Member Since: 09-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Yes, anyone who has the CD already has the file in the PDF folder under Barth Success.

No problem being a me too, it's no big deal to send it at all.

posted Hide Post
Dave, you are just TO NICE A GUY, and that is my FINAL ANSWER. See I can be serious. Really. Dale

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey could you send an email our way too... we had no idea what a gem we got until now.. my husband is sleeping in there tonight and he is not even in trouble...lol

Posts: 7 | Member Since: 01-05-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
To send you the ad I need your email address, also I would like to put together a picture like the ones which open the program so could I get you and your husbands first and last name?

Dave

posted Hide Post
Dave , after being raised an orphan ,and being a pastor for 25-yrs which I count an honour .I don't mind being a me too guy .
So Please send me the article and Pictures ,
and any and all information you have on Barth motohomes .
Thank-you
revpitre@bellsouth.net

------------------
The Barth Holy-Rollers
85 BARTH REGAL 29 ft. = Family Pet !!
Brookhave Ms.

Posts: 9 | Location: Brookhaven , Ms. | Member Since: 12-17-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All right all you "me tooers" Dave said it's on the CD so may I suggest you send Dave a $25 donation , he will send you the CD and you will have a plithora of Barth information as well as the article. Just a suggestion realizing that Dave is doing all of this for all of us Barth enthusiasts and then he would have time to work on putting a spell checker on his site to care for the uneducated like me

Posts: 75 | Location: Wyoming, MI USA | Member Since: 05-01-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Ya Doug, uneducated like you, ha.

www.iespell.com free browser and email spell checker. The best thing since sliced bread and macaroni and cheese, (my addition).

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited January 21, 2005).]

posted Hide Post
Alright Dave, that was too easy, now we have to find something else for you to do. The spell checker works great as you can see. Probably my first post that doesn't have a word spelled wrong. Now hows bout my grammer?

Posts: 75 | Location: Wyoming, MI USA | Member Since: 05-01-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post