Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

web site
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/09

Picture of garryp
posted
Dave, every time I go to your main page, my firewall informs me that your page wants to connect via secure https to PayPal. If I did not have my firewall cranked down tightly, I would not have known about that.

I have never had another web page trying to access paypal on the sly.

Any idea why this would be happening?

Posts: 209 | Location: AZ | Member Since: 09-01-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
As you can see on the first page there is a link to Pay Pal for those who would like to donate that way. It is only a link and is only active if you click on it. Other than that I have not idea. Trust me nothing sly here and if you are getting an error message as you discribe it is a problem with your firewall security setting I would guess. There is no way that Pay Pal or anything on this website would activate with out your clicking on a link.

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post