Forums    General Discussions    Where will the bidding stop on the killer 31 foot Regal on Ebay
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Where will the bidding stop on the killer 31 foot Regal on Ebay
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted
OK, it is up to $20K. I really like this coach. Where do you all think the bidding will end at. I don't think it will get to the $25K he wants but maybe $23. Do you think some are holding back for the last 5 minutes?

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com11/10
Picture of Bill & Sonja
posted Hide Post
I think it can go quite a bit yet, What else can you buy with this kind of money if you want a real low mileage Barth coach.

Posts: 115 | Location: Calgary - Alberta & B.C., Canada | Member Since: 09-17-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
I'll go out on a limb and say 30 grand won't buy this coach. 31450 takes it.

------------------
Dan & Suzy Z
'81 Euro 28

Posts: 3482 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<viperguy>
posted
The r.v. looks nice, I like the rear bath,but the mileage may not be a good thing if its been sitting for any length of time inoperative. I would guess 24,000.

John & Marie
81 Euro 22'

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Since there are several hours left and there has been several bids submitted, I think that there will be a last minute bidding frenzy (Typical of Ebay) and it will go well over $30k. Notice that the reserve has been met. This is one that I would love to own.

Posts: 25 | Location: Grand Prairie TX USA | Member Since: 03-18-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Well welcome Phil to the Barth website. I agree with you this is one very nice coach. I would not be surprized if the bidding pushed it up a ways.

I see you are from Texas. I play guitar every Saturday morning for a classic country show for 300-500 seniors and other. I have been learning some of the old Bob Wills stuff. Tomorrow I am doing "Bubbles in my Beer", I am a non-drinker but it is a cool song. If you like country that is.

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dave - I had joined this group about one year ago after looking at a nice 25 foot Barth that was for sale here locally (Don't believe that it ever sold) I was really impressed with the quality, but it was really small with no formal sleeping area. I have been lurking here for some time, reading almost all of the posts and wishing. Apparently my old registration expired from non-use and - I am back with one post showing. I am still looking . . . PS - I am a real fan of C&W also.

[This message has been edited by Philipp2 (edited March 18, 2005).]

Posts: 25 | Location: Grand Prairie TX USA | Member Since: 03-18-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com11/10
Picture of Bill & Sonja
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by davebowers:
OK, it is up to $20K. I really like this coach. Where do you all think the bidding will end at. I don't think it will get to the $25K he wants but maybe $23. Do you think some are holding back for the last 5 minutes?

Right on the money Dave! "7454james" was the lucky guy to get this beauty for only $23,075. What a buy and what a nice Barth.

Posts: 115 | Location: Calgary - Alberta & B.C., Canada | Member Since: 09-17-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Yep, somebody got a nice coach. Wish it didn't have a cloth roof then with would be perfect, prefect rather than just perfect..

IMHO

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Darn, first time I've ever been wrong! Hope the new owner joins us at this site. They got a ton of coach for a good price.

------------------
Dan & Suzy Z
'81 Euro 28

Posts: 3482 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/07
posted Hide Post
Does anyone have the url on this unit so I can see what you guys are talking about as i can not find it on EBay as the bidding has closed and sometimes they leave the article there for some time..Thanks

------------------
John Reilly
Big Times Kennel
Centerville Ohio
If you see this... You found me

Posts: 87 | Location: Centerville, Ohio, USA | Member Since: 09-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
John, go to "advanced search" on ebay and click the box that says "Completed listings only" then type in Barth. I should be one of the first ones up.

------------------

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Dave--are you serious--a cloth roof?
Jim

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Dave--are you serious--a cloth roof?
Jim

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
Perhaps a cloth headliner?

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post