Forums    General Discussions    Barth 25th Anniversary Hat and Barth Rangers Patch
Page 1 2 3 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barth 25th Anniversary Hat and Barth Rangers Patch
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
How do we join FMCA and what is the cost?

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
Picture of Lee
posted Hide Post
www.fmca.com

$50.00/yr, nice magazine, BIG rallies (but mostly for the Prevost/Newell types Wink

Posts: 1266 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Member Since: 09-12-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Will have to consult my budget. Smiler

Mary

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
As a member of both the Barth Rangers and an active contributor to the Barthmobile site, this is very welcome news. Here's hoping some of the "Rangers" will join us at some of our "GTG'. Although not as formal planning as a Rally, we thoroughly enjoy "getting together" and learning more about our coaches and enjoying each other company.

On a personal note I can also state that I have met Hank and he is very knowledgeable and we can learn a lot from his input into the site. Besides how could a person named Hank (joke for all you that know Donna and I) not be a great guy.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
I too am hopeful that the 2 groups, while staying independent, can work together for the common good.

We both have unique experiences and can be of mutual benefit to each other. As we know, the only support we can get for these coaches is now in our hands.

I've requested an info packet to put on our site for barthmobile members to check out. I, for one, plan on signing up to the Rangers and checking them out.

Hank, here's to hoping - Thumbs Up

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
Even though I apparently missed the window to join the Rangers, it sounds like a win-win for all Barth owners. I am an FMCA member, but no longer a Barth owner.

Let's face it, with no more Barths and time whittling away at the active machines on the road, it's going to be survival at some point.

Did anyone ask Hank how many registered Rangers there are currently? It would be interesting to know this as well as how many are not active on Barthmobile.

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/10
Picture of sky
posted Hide Post
Corey, on the last news letter, there were 56 paid members. Whom I recognize on the register is Cagle, feren, montgomery, and myself. There might be other, if I kew how to post i would put the meembers list on here and the last newsletter.
ray and Anne

1990 Barth Regency
32RDGB1 Wide Body
3208 Cat 250 HP
Gillig Chassis
Center aisle

Posts: 454 | Location: Murphy, NC | Member Since: 03-01-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm the (relatively) new president (or is it 'Grand Poobah'?)

You can't be the Grand Poo-Bah, because Bill NY already is - you can however be the "Great Kahuna" Big Grin.

It would be nice to see more Rangers at some of the Barthmobile get-togethers (as well as to see them join Barthmobile)!

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/10
Picture of sky
posted Hide Post
I have been to one of FMCA ralley in Charlotte Motor Speedway and really enjoyed the time. Got a lot of info and seeing new coaches. If anyone here wants to join Fmca, please put in my name as refrence as Samuel R. McHan FMCA # F374970. They send a real nice magazine out every month and membership book out with every one in the usa. Thanks Ray and Anne

1990 Barth Regency
32RDGB1 Wide Body
3208 Cat 250 HP
Gillig Chassis
Center aisle

Posts: 454 | Location: Murphy, NC | Member Since: 03-01-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/09
Picture of Curtis H.
posted Hide Post
Well needless to say I think everyone in both groups, Barthmobile and the Barth Rangers, can thank me for bringing them together all due to me posting these pictures!

You're Welcome!! Smiler

(Haha, just kidding of course. I always wondered what became of the Barth Rangers, and now I know!)

"The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches but to reveal to him his own." Benjamin Disraeli

Posts: 99 | Location: Rochester, MI | Member Since: 10-08-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Here are a few of the pages of the most recent newsletter from the Rangers. These were sent to me with Hank's permission.

Thanks to Ray for forwarding these to us.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HankWadley
posted Hide Post
Wow! I'm so pleased to see all the positive commentary to my recent post. Rusty: I didn't intend to impinge on BillNY's title. You can just call me "slowest runner", which is how I got my post in the first place. Corey: Ray had mentioned to me what a great Barth supporter and technical resource that you still are even since your "graduation" to Blue Bird. It made me think that since the Barth Rangers bylaws allow members to remain AFTER selling their units, that we should also welcome FORMER owners who wish to join us. I do not know if FMCA allows this (since we are an "International" Chapter with a brand affinity) but I'll check. If no FMCA restriction, I'll introduce a motion to so amend our bylaws. No obligation to join, of course, but I would love to see the Rangers become more of a home where all Barth affectionados are welcome.

Thanks again to all who commented and, especially to the one-and-only true Grand Pubah, BillNY

"Slowest Runner"

Hank and Debbie

Posts: 58 | Location: Pell City, Alabama, USA | Member Since: 04-12-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wow! I'm so pleased to see all the positive commentary to my recent post. Rusty: I didn't intend to impinge on BillNY's title. You can just call me "slowest runner", which is how I got my post in the first place. Corey: Ray had mentioned to me what a great Barth supporter and technical resource that you still are even since your "graduation" to Blue Bird. It made me think that since the Barth Rangers bylaws allow members to remain AFTER selling their units, that we should also welcome FORMER owners who wish to join us. I do not know if FMCA allows this (since we are an "International" Chapter with a brand affinity) but I'll check. If no FMCA restriction, I'll introduce a motion to so amend our bylaws. No obligation to join, of course, but I would love to see the Rangers become more of a home where all Barth affectionados are welcome.

Thanks again to all who commented and, especially to the one-and-only true Grand Pubah, BillNY

quote:
Corey: Ray had mentioned to me what a great Barth supporter and technical resource that you still are even since your "graduation" to Blue Bird. It made me think that since the Barth Rangers bylaws allow members to remain AFTER selling their units, that we should also welcome FORMER owners who wish to join us. I do not know if FMCA allows this (since we are an "International" Chapter with a brand affinity) but I'll check. If no FMCA restriction, I'll introduce a motion to so amend our bylaws. No obligation to join, of course, but I would love to see the Rangers become more of a home where all Barth affectionados are welcome.

Hank,

Thanks so much and count me a supporter as long as it won't get us thrown in the FMCA jailhouse (should they decide to erect one Wink ).

I suppose I could always buy into a $1 share of my good friend Damon's Class C Barth. Of course he owes me a finder fee on that one anyway, so I guess I already have stock in a Barth.

Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Corey, I have Three, you may "Own" the one of your choice.

Mary

posted Hide Post
quote:
Corey, I have Three, you may "Own" the one of your choice.

Mary

Mary Ray,

Is your last name "Hunt". The way you're cornering the market on these Barths is ingenious.