Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Missing Topics
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted
I have a new thing I just found out I can do and I hope it works for you all. I found I can move topics from one forum to another. I just moved the exhaust donuts topic to tech talk and the great camping website to Barth Journeys. I plan to rarely use this so try to have the digest option available to people who don't want to stop by every day and read everything. If a tech oriented post is in recipes then they won't get that post. Unless they subscribe to recipes.

Also, don't hesitate to use the "email notification" if you want to be notified when someone replies to a post.

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"5+ yrs of active membership"
posted Hide Post
Where do we find the spot to click enabling "e-mail notification" when people reply to a posting? I don't see it on the reply page. Thanks!

Posts: 34 | Location: Michigan, USA | Member Since: 08-10-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
I am sorry, I should know all this stuff shouldn't I. You can only hit the email notification if you originate the post. Sorry, I don't know why I didn't notice that.

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post