Barthmobile Portal
fuel cost

This topic can be found at:
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9331087061/m/5331078061

08-04-2004, 06:48 PM
bugman
fuel cost
Are any of you barth owners cutting your trips shoter this year due to fuel cost? James
08-04-2004, 09:36 PM
Dennis
Carol and I are taking shorter trips. Most of them have been in the state of Washington. Sometimes you tend to over look the great things that are close to home.
08-04-2004, 09:48 PM
timnlana
Yep and next year when the cost of fuel goes up again we will drive even less. There is a finite amout of fuel and more and more of us, fuel prices will rise, sometimes steeply sometimes at a constant rate but they will continue to rise.

Sadly I have not found the job skill that allows my income to match inflation, oh well.

In fact that is the major use of our Barth, I live in it for the work week to reduce our fuel costs.

I just drove the motor home from Kentucky to Los Angeles. Fuel costs about $0.40 to $ 0.50 a gallon less than what we pay in Los Angles in almost every state we powered through. Kentucky to Los Angeles in two and a third days is not visiting, it is powering through but fun non the less. The Barth is a runner. We ran side by side with the new diesel road leviathans, much to the chagrin of several owners, He, he, he ,he snorkel guffaw, ah the inner child rides again.

[This message has been edited by timnlana (edited August 04, 2004).]