Forums    General Discussions    bathtub?
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

bathtub?
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/15
Picture of stringmann
posted
Maybe this belongs in tech talk (or aesthetic talk?); but mama prefers a bath to a shower. (she the ocean, me the mountains, she classical, me jazz, for over 40 yrs....) The "Monarach" on ebay had one but I missed that auction, and occasionally I see what might be a 'half tub'. Short of a conversion, does anyone know of a solution? thanks

Posts: 118 | Location: Atlanta, GA USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted Hide Post
http://www.superiorwalkintubs.com/
$$$ but they are the solution, however you probably need a bigger hot water heater or an instant type heater.

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1515 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/15
Picture of stringmann
posted Hide Post
In lieu of that, would it be too 'country' to stop at farmhouses on the road like charlie babbit (tom cruise) did with Rainman (dustin hoffman) when Ray really needed to watch wheel of fortune? "Mam, I'm sorry to impose, however...."

Posts: 118 | Location: Atlanta, GA USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post