Forums    General Discussions    The Peninsula Glass Windows in our Barth are great.
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

The Peninsula Glass Windows in our Barth are great.
 Login now/Join our community

"5+ Years of Active Membership"
posted
Our 1990 32 Foot Barth Regency has Peninsula Glass dual pane windows that are the highest quality in motion window I have ever seen. We have not seen any other motor home with them in it, Foretravel, Country Coach, Newell, nor Pre-vost has em that I have seen.
We figure they must have been expensive but we sure love the way they slide, keep out noise, and keep you warmer or cooler. They are like the Pella or Blomberg or Anderson of home windows. Would like to have them in a house. We have seen so many high end motor homes where the seals leaked due to sun and the windows are not even lined with metal, plus they are hard to open and close.
How they get away with building such inferior products.

Posts: 7 | Location: Pollock Pines, Ca USA | Member Since: 08-27-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
So Cal Cool...

You guys in Yuma...OK just tell me. Does the warmth feel like little sensual fingers on the shoulder and forehead. Do you actually feel warm down to your bones.

You probably don't feel chilled like I always feel when I am sitting in my living room. Well I'll be down there someday. That is if nothing happens to me. I am selling my left kidney on Ebay to pay the first two months heating bill.

God Bless,

from the tundra

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Old Man and No Barth
posted Hide Post
Dave, it's now 0615 MST in Yuma. No sensual fingers on my shoulders yet. it's about 55 degrees, my furnaces are both out, and the one 1500 W electric hasn't yet chased the chill.

BUT - By noon, it will be 77 degrees, and sunny. The forecast is more of the same all week.

Keep dreamin', keep strivin', and you can be here too. Figure out a way to get Deb early retirement, wire the Barth for satellite, and dream up a business the two of you can handle by internet while on the road. Lots of people do that, or cruise the swap meets with a trailer full of junk, or write travel articles, or do consulting, or what have you.

Posts: 1421 | Location: Upper Left Corner | Member Since: 10-28-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Dave! How about giving a fellow barthmiobile member dibbs on that kidney before it goes on e-bay. They can now remove kidneys with a scope for much reduced pain and quicker recovery!! I was saving up for a Barth but i am tired of waitin on the list so I could put my Barth money towards a kidney!!

Posts: 26 | Location: Costa Mesa,California,USA | Member Since: 09-21-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Hey Jeff buddy. I thought of you right after posting that. Please forgive me for making light of a very serious subject. Let me tell you, if I didn't have Cardiomyopathy and if we were a match it would be yours just to have a hamburger with you. Prayers for that kidney for you everyday man...

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No harm, no foul Dave! After all, they do actually sell kidneys as well as other organs in other countries. Besides, I enjoyed the humor and take zero offense to it! You should hear the sick jokes that transplanters say: referring to motorcycles as donorcycles etc. . .

Posts: 26 | Location: Costa Mesa,California,USA | Member Since: 09-21-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post