Tools
Reply To This Topic

Member Spotlight
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/09
Founder and Moderator Emeritus
Picture of Dave Bowers
posted
This is of course no reflection on the two very fine people who told us a little about themselves on the recent "Member Spotlight" forum but it just didn't seem to be happening. It was difficult to get someone to tell us about themselves. This may be because of the nature of Internet communications and the fact that even I didn't want to share my first marriage, business failure or why the Barth Rangers booted me to everyone.

I'd rather you all think of me as this lovely guy who lives in the idyllic town of Eden Prairie, MN with Deb and has a charming affinity website called Barthmobile.com.

You know though I should have named it Barth.com or Barth Coach.com or Barth RV.com. I just assumed they were taken at the time. It wasn't until I named it Barthmobile.com that I found that all of those were available.. shoot...

Well anyway, the "Member Spotlight" is history but "Barth Spotlight" still exists in every crack and cranny of this website. So continue on.

By the way, I haven't had any donations for months so if anyone wants to send me money feel free. CD's are bigger than every for only $25.

By the way, has anyone ordered a CD that has not received it. I actually had one fall in the cracks, (of the car seat) a couple months back and the guy was almost apologetic when he asked me where it was.. Don't hesitate, yell at me.

Posts: 557 | Location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota | Member Since: 02-07-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post