Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Thanks for the kind words
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted
Thank you all for the kind words as I suffered with the worst cold and pneumonia I have had since I was a kid. Thank God for antibiotics. I am out of the fog just long enough to take care of Deb who is now down for the count. Why did I move to Minnesota from Simi Valley 27 years ago? I remember something about a company doubling my salary. Not even close to being enough.

Just for all of you southerners we now have about 1 1/2 feet of snow permanently until April and it is 3 below zero right now....

------------------
Opportunity always knocks at the least opportune moment.

1985 28 foot Regal
Dave and Deb Bowers

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dave and Deb, glad to hear you two are somewhat better. MAYBE BETTER. I knew you must be in bad shape when Jack and I tried to take over the SITE, and no response from you. That was a loud and clear CLUE. We had alittle fun, but like it MUCH better when YOU are up and at-em. We know alittle of where you speak as we moved to Indy 30 yrs. ago from So.Dakota. At least Indy has four evenly spaced seasons, the only thing we don't like is Feb. and often March, and in your case probably even April. It has snowed here in May though. Seems the winter just won't quit. Dave, and Deb, SOON you will feel like REAL people again, and us members will be SOOOOO HAPPY. When one doesn't feel good, you don't have much of a life. You two sure know that. " SOMEWHERE UNDER THE RAINBOW", the Bower's will be SMILING SOON. Dale and Sharon

[This message has been edited by DALE SMITH (edited January 28, 2004).]

[This message has been edited by DALE SMITH (edited January 28, 2004).]

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post