Forums    General Discussions    Thank You!
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Thank You!
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of MichaelR
posted
Doug, I appreciate your posts. Am always interested in what Barth products are being offered for sale across the country, and you keep us informed....thanks!

Posts: 173 | Location: Greeneville TN | Member Since: 05-11-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/10
Picture of bud@YXY
posted Hide Post
Doug: what Michael said --"times two". I appreciate all members information, and have benefited on several occasions from various bits that members submitted.

And Rusty: Thank You for you "managerial" influence.

Best Regards

Bud

1993 Breakaway 36ft & 1977 20 ft
Spartan: air ride and brakes & P32(?)
Cummins: 8.3 litre 250hp, PACBrake
Allison 3060 (6 spd)
Front entry, side hallway
7.5 kw diesel gen.
1999 2dr Tracker 4X4 5spd, SMI Braking system

Posts: 253 | Location: Yukon--Arizona and around | Member Since: 06-09-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
why I do not post any material content on the site of my projects as of lately

what Mom would have called "cutting off your nose to spite your face"

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dr. bart
posted Hide Post
This is still the best forum on the Internet... Educational and sometimes entertaining.... Like an occasional soap opera...and as for rusty...he's more informative than Wikipedia....
I enjoy every post on this site... Especially ones that aren't just about breakaways...
I really enjoy any posts especially ones with pictures about people's projects....so Kevin... Some of us would be happy if you posted about your projects...
Someday when I learn how to post pictures, I'll give all of you something to laugh at and rib me... I don't mind it... After all it is the internet

Posts: 108 | Location: harrisonburg va | Member Since: 06-14-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/12
Picture of Tool Man T
posted Hide Post
THANK YOU DOUG.
Keep up the good work and keep the information coming. There are over 3000 registered members of Barthmobile.com ..... That makes the number of members with a problem with what you post pretty insignificant.

Joel Taylor

Posts: 164 | Location: South Carolina | Member Since: 05-12-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
Thank You to Doug and all who post helpful information on the forum. Some others do not have the time or inclination to use dailylister dot com or other sites to find Barth-relevant info.

Time and time again, I have sent myself LINKS to worthwhile information. I file the self-emails in appropriate folders for my phone, gps, car, motorhome, house, whatever. A couple years later, I go to retrieve the information I had sent myself (with the expectation I’ll want it someday) and GUESS WHAT? The page no longer exists or cannot be found (a distinction without a difference). So, I am trying to remember that I need to send myself the WEB PAGE. trouble is, the formatting of a web page can make it a total mess when viewed as an email.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
I have been around this site for about 4 years. It is a remarkable collection of people and their machines, the best I've found so far.

As people come and go, the site changes over time. Call it evolution or whatever you want. Lately it seems we have become more interested in our personal issues than in the past. I try to steer clear of these topics if I can, sometimes I feel compelled to respond.

In my opinion, the greatest value of this site is the archived information we have here. We constantly get people from all over finding technical and historical information here. They are usually surprised and grateful with the information and assistance they receive.

I try to document whatever I do here for the benefit of our site readers, members or not. I believe this makes our site more useful to all.

Further, whenever I post I try to include specific information in the thread title to make it easier for Search engines to find it. I think this also improves the utility of the site. Vague or duplicate thread titles confound this process.

The daily site related chatter is not as important to me. It is sometimes entertaining, sometimes not. Like anything else on the internet we need to keep it in perspective.

I want to thank those who take the time and trouble to post information here. The content is valuable whether it is technical, descriptive or sales related. I would also encourage everyone to focus on those things that make the site useful as we add our comments to the site.

A great bunch of talented folks here, I have had the pleasure of meeting many of them. I have yet to be disappointed.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5185 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
Nice post Steve. I approve. cheers

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post