Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barth Newbie
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of RCooper
posted
Hi All,
I recently purchased a Barth and I didn't know what I was getting into when I got it. I had been looking at MCI, Eagle, Gillig, Prevost, and others before I found this one. I have an '89 RDGB1. It has the Cat 3208T and Allison 4sp. and 93k miles. I almost purchased an Eagle that was a project for more money, I'm very happy I didn't. This coach is like a palace on wheels, I love it. I bought it so I could relocate and move closer to my kids (twin 10 yr old girls). I figured I could live in it until I get things going. I could not imagine living in a regular rv/motorhome. This thing is built to last. I've had it for a couple months now, it is awesome! Thumbs Up
I found this site and it was a bonus.

Posts: 8 | Location: Sequim, WA | Member Since: 12-04-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/12
Picture of RainCatcher
posted Hide Post
Welcome to Barthmobile from another Puget Sounder!

Mike

"Keep On Truckin"
94 30' Breakaway #3866
5.9 cummins on spartan chassis

Posts: 206 | Location: Seattle | Member Since: 04-22-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
Welcome. Smiler There are a few other Barths in your vicinity. But, not many members of the forum have a big wide body coach like you found.
There is a wealth of information on the forum. When you search previous topics, you might need to use some variations to find what you are looking for. Computer

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post