Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barth Quality
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
posted
My wife and I just spent a week camping at Jellystone park in Fremont IN, great place to stay. Grandkids had a blast, 4 pools plus water slides, Yogi, Boo Boo, and Cindy, constant activities going on.

But anyway this gentleman pulls up on a golf cart and says "they sure don't make motor homes like that any more!" He said he worked for Barth in the 80's installing cabinets and eveything he did had to be perfect. I told him that's quite evident in the way mine and all the others I've seen were built. His timing couldn't have been better because my wife and I were sitting with friends talking about why we purchased a older Barth and not a newer SOB.

He and his wife are now full time RV'rs spending their summer working part time at Jellystone park. He says "life is great!"

Posts: 259 | Location: SouthWest MI | Member Since: 08-12-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post