Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

holidays
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Sharon and I, Dale and Sharon Smith want to say Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all. May 2005 bring many JOYS, and MOST of all GOOD HEALTH. This will be our 45th. Christmas together and are so THANKFUL for our family and friends. We have enjoyed our SUCCESSES, and LEARNED from our failures. We trust that the world is listening, PLEASE LET US HAVE PEACE IN OUR WORLD. We can get along.

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of Don in Niagara
posted Hide Post
A very Merry Christmas and good fortune to all 2005.
And to Brother Smith a heartfelt . AMEN.
Best Wishes
Don
>
quote:
Originally posted by Smith Brother:
Sharon and I, Dale and Sharon Smith want to say Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all. May 2005 bring many JOYS, and MOST of all GOOD HEALTH. This will be our 45th. Christmas together and are so THANKFUL for our family and friends. We have enjoyed our SUCCESSES, and LEARNED from our failures. We trust that the world is listening, PLEASE LET US HAVE PEACE IN OUR WORLD. We can get along.

Posts: 630 | Location: Niagara Falls, Canada | Member Since: 11-09-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/08
posted Hide Post
We would like to wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS & A GREAT NEW YEAR! AND a very BIG HAND for DEB & DAVE BOWERS for the hard work on this SITE!We have put a few face to the names here this year! Great faces & GREAT FOLKS!THANK Shelby & Jay Teasley:P.S.Shelby has been my Boss for 48 YRS Feb.22,05:Just kidding about Shelby & the Boss thing!!

------------------
Jay&Shelby 95 Barth Regency 34ft. Cummins 300 hp.
Spartan MM.

[This message has been edited by bubbiebarth2 (edited December 20, 2004).]

Posts: 134 | Location: Harriman,Tn.U.S.A. | Member Since: 01-09-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A very happy holidays to you all !!!
We are Newbies .
So Thank-you for allow us to be part of the family !!
You Folks sure have some beautiful Coaches.

------------------
The Barth Holy-Rollers
85 BARTH REGAL 29 ft. = Family Pet !!
Brookhave Ms.

Posts: 9 | Location: Brookhaven , Ms. | Member Since: 12-17-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
You know every family sometimes faces challenges that in some cases seem unbearable. I strongly think that the only way we get through these things is our faith, our families, and communities of like minded people who comfort each other by the sharing of talents, knowledge and in many cases just a kind word.

I have seen that happen here so many times. All of you folks for the past 4 years have brought, answers and solutions to problems, many kind words. We all have shared journeys, trials, triumphs, leaking this, overheating that, as well as lots of giggles, and just plain good cheer all year long.

In addition to Barth problems we have been equally concerned about our Barth friends heart problems, kidney problems as well as a cancer here and there.

We have seen young and old experience the joy of a "new to them" Barth, and we have seen friend have to say good-by to theirs for business, health, age and other reasons.

But all in all I feel this his been a great place to hang around and I am so thankful that you all apparently feel the same way.

Thank you so much for the great year and Merry Christmas to you all.

Dave Bowers

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
When my wife lets me in the eggnog again, I will lift a cup of holiday cheer to all of you.

Wassail!

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Don Scalzo
posted Hide Post
The Barth was last years present to Linda, You all were a X-Mas bonus to me. I have really enjoyed you all. Happy Holidays & a Healthy NewYear also!!

Posts: 196 | Location: Apollo Beach, Fl. USA | Member Since: 10-05-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Sharing the friendship and knowledge of those on this site, and getting to meet Don and Linda at the campground, we know we made the right decision on our coach and our favorite site. Happy holidays to all, and if anyone else is spending them in Freeport, let us know. [ I know, Barths don't float, we're taking something that does!] Looking forward to a great new year and a ton of Barthing, Danny and Suzy Zeeff

------------------
Dan & Suzy Z
'81 Euro 28

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Danny Zeeff:
[ I know, Barths don't float, we're taking something that does!] Danny and Suzy Zeeff

So, does that mean you bought one of THESE?:

http://www.terrawind.com/terrawind.htm

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Wow! What a coach! Imagine what the people at the ramp think when you plow a million dollar coach into the water. Years ago on Okeechobee they rented big pontoon boats that held your coach and you could travel all over the lake and be at home. Actually, we're taking a ship out of Lauderdale to Freeport, where we'll stay in a hotel for a few days. Just something different.

------------------
Dan & Suzy Z
'81 Euro 28

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Has any of our Barth folk done one of the Copper Canyou tours..

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited December 23, 2004).]

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
Picture of Lee
posted Hide Post
The Copper Canyon Tour!.......That's been on my Things-To-Do-Before-I-Die list for about three decades now...

Sure hope we hear from folks who've made the trek.......(Do you stay in the RV enroute, or move to a passenger railcar?....Waking up in my Barth bunk to a coach already in motion might be a little unsettling at first, not to mention the 2am, half-asleep stroll to the woods that I'm sometimes required to take..

As an added bonus, it'll probably be the ONLY trip when the Barth does better than
8 mpg......'Course, considering tour fees & charges, I imagine fuel consumption costs would be the least of my worries.......

(Sigh).....Back to 7-11 for another Lotto ticket........(Lotto?...It's a game, played by people like me, who lack a basic understanding of fundamental mathmatics...)

Posts: 1266 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Member Since: 09-12-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
posted Hide Post
Lee, i grew up with a guy who always got top grades in all math classes we took in school and he won 7 million in a lottery and retired at age 38. A couple of years ago i asked him if he had ever bought any more tickets since then and he said "every drawing". I pointed out that the odds of him winning twice were astronomical and he said that his odds of winning were the same as anybody else.....good point.

Posts: 878 | Location: Left side, top to bottom and back again. :>) | Member Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
posted Hide Post
The Lottery is the most regressive form of taxation(albeit voluntary). Even more than the social security tax. As an occassional buyer, I am offended that some call it a "tax on the stupid", but I guess if the shoe fits.............

[This message has been edited by bill h (edited December 23, 2004).]

Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Any chance that somebody would put together a Copper Canyon Barth tour for maybe fall 05? If so we're in!

------------------
Dan & Suzy Z
'81 Euro 28