Forums    General Discussions    Barth's on the West Coast - Love to see them.
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barth's on the West Coast - Love to see them.
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Itchintogo
posted
I have been looking at Barth motorhomes for a bit now. I like the Breakaway models and some of the Regal/Regency. Tend to be more of a diesel guy but don't exclude anything without looking.

I would like to know if there are any Barths on the West Coast either in British Columbia, WA or OR. It would be nice to see, feel and touch one or two before flying across the country to look at one.

I will be travelling all the aforementioned areas next week so I thought I would put the word out to see if anyone was willing to show me their Barth.

Thanks!

Gary

Posts: 19 | Location: Left Coast | Member Since: 07-12-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
To get started, go to the "Map the Barths/Data Tag Project", click the button "Map the Barths". This will take you to a map with Barths located. Mouse over each one to see who the owner is.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/16
Picture of coaster48
posted Hide Post
Hi Itchintogo....Gary
I live up on the Sunshine Coast, outside Vancouver, BC,Canada....you have to take a ferry to get here! Bit of a hassle...I know! I would be more than happy to show my 1995 31 Regal 460 gasser anytime or answer any questions you may ask! By the way ...it is under a interior reno at this time!
As for a diesel coach...I know there is a Breakaway on Vancouver Island,BC.

Cheers,

1995 Regal 31 Ft.
Ford F 53 Chassis
460 EFI

Posts: 93 | Location: Sechelt,B.C. Canada | Member Since: 03-17-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of petermac
posted Hide Post
Hi There
I have a 18 22ft Barth in White Rock. Come out any time to have a peek.
peter

Posts: 31 | Location: Vancouver B.C. | Member Since: 09-02-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of petermac
posted Hide Post
Sorry it's late it is 1977 22 ft 60000original miles Sorry for the typo

Posts: 31 | Location: Vancouver B.C. | Member Since: 09-02-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/13
Picture of herbjohns
posted Hide Post
Gary,

If you're in central CA, I'm near Fresno. You're welcome to stop by. 32' Regency, 3208T w/Allison 4 speed.

Herb Johns

1989 32' Regency, Cat 3208TA, Gillig Chassis

1989 32' Regency (RDG-B)
Gillig Chassis
Cat 3208TA
Sanger, CA, USA

~ ~Data Tag~ ~
8901-0113-32RDG-B

Posts: 75 | Location: Sanger, CA, USA | Member Since: 06-18-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Itchintogo
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the replies guys! I appreciate it! I am not going to be in CA at all. In Portland right now and headed back home.

Gary

Posts: 19 | Location: Left Coast | Member Since: 07-12-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of petermac
posted Hide Post
First Trip
I took the Barth out for her first short run since I bought her she ran like a dream. Exceeded my expectations and drew lots of looks.
A very nice day!!!!!