Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1968 Barth Continental Travel Trailer
 Login now/Join our community

posted
We have a 1968 Barth Continental Travel Trailer and have been trying to get an estimated value of it for 2 years now. Does anyone know where we could find this information?

Posts: 1 | Location: Pa | Member Since: 04-16-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
The value of an orphan that old is determined by the marketplace. In other words, it is worth what you can get someone to pay or it might be worth what someone else paid for a similar unit. Since there are so few of them on the market, particularly with such a paint job, that comps are not a factor in this equation.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We just bought a 1969 Continental, paid $600.00. I feel we stole it. The most I have seen for one, and there haven't been very many,they are rare, was $2,000.00 and it was in good shape inside and out. But Bill H is right, Its what you can get someone to pay for it. I think they are great! I'm an aluminum trailer Freak. I have a 1970 Airstream Globetrotter too. If you have a manual for yours I would appreciate a copy.

Posts: 1 | Location: South Bend, Indiana | Member Since: 07-12-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ddsum:
We just bought a 1969 Continental, paid $600.00. I feel we stole it.
Welcome to the forums. Do you have any pics to share?

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post