Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Active coaches
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Gunner
posted
Any factual information or educated guesses on how many Barths are active (as opposed to storage in a pasture or barn waiting for a makeover)? I seldom see one, which may be a function of my travels.

"You are what you drive" - Clint Eastwood

[This message has been edited by Gunner (edited January 14, 2005).]

Posts: 474 | Location: Republic of Texas | Member Since: 12-31-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
When you realize that from 1968 to 1998 they only produced 9000 coaches. I was assume the reason they are rare is because they are rare.

Winnebago for example from 1970 to 1986 produced 200,000 motorhomes. I do know have the records but I am sure that since 1986 Winnebago has produce at least an equal number maybe more. Now they say that there are almost 2,000,000 motorhomes, (more than double that with pullables) I would be understandable how Barth could be smother in just the numbers.

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post