Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Parts to offer
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Hello again,
I have some parts that I would like to see if anyone would be interested in. I was thinking of listing them in the for sale listings but I see that there are only complete coaches listed. Is there an on going fleamarket kind of place for parts.I did not want to get too elaborate with pictures and such if there is no interest. My coach is a 75 and I notice that most members have more recent models, so I would understand if there was no interest. It was suggested that I just list what I have and see if there is any interest. But I am not sure where to put the list. Any suggestions. Thanks

Posts: 27 | Location: Berkeley Ca. | Member Since: 01-02-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Kevin

Posts: 27 | Location: Berkeley Ca. | Member Since: 01-02-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post