Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Proud Pop
 Login now/Join our community

posted
This fits into the general topic. I'm one proud daddy tonight. My girls made the front page of the Greensburg Daily News. Between the three of them, they donated 30" of hair to Locks of Love... I'll let you read the story.

http://www.greensburgdailynews.com/story.asp?id=849

Have a great day!

Gary
1975 "Bessie" the Barth

Posts: 15 | Location: Greensburg, IN, USA | Member Since: 11-03-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You have every reason in the world to be PROUD. I am sure they are PROUD of you too. Great post to end my day. Dale

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I re-read the story this morning, and what a wonderful act. I know it must not be easy to give up the hair. I know because I kid our 6 year old granddaughter about trading with her a candy bar for some of her hair so as to make some paint brushes. She always says NO PAPA. Thanks for sharing your girls actions. Dale

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post