Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

TO SEE A 28
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of tad
posted
Anyone know if there is a 28 Regal in the Florida Treasure Coast area that we could see before going further with a search?

Posts: 4 | Location: Owls Head, Maine | Member Since: 02-20-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
For those who don't live here, the Treasure Coast is the central east coast around Vero Beach to around Jupiter.

rp'sbarth has a pre-Regal 28' located near Deltona, and it's on the market, here.

It has had pretty much a ground-up restoration/update. Several of us have seen it in person.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tad
posted Hide Post
Thanks Rusty. Turns out that RP has moved to NC which makes it a bit of a drive to see this coach - however it is exactly what we want so maybe we'll take the drive.

Posts: 4 | Location: Owls Head, Maine | Member Since: 02-20-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
If you head up north come by in Middle Tenn, about 50 mi off I 75. Our Barth is 25 feet with a unique floorplan. See pics under "for sale". a nice couch in front makes a full size bed and another fold down couch across kitchen can be used as single or full size bed. Bathroom in rear. Also have L shaped dinette, everything works, really clean interior in excellent condition. New tires, radiator, alternator etc. It might be a little shorter but it makes it up in room!

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post