Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Dennis and Carol Broderson Came By
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted
Man what a great day this was. I received a visit from Dennis and Carol Broderson on their way back to look at a 28 foot Regal. Unforunately we met them with about 10 inches of snow. And a little colder than their home in Port Townsand, Washington.

And then for reason I do not undertand he presented me with this most extraordinary plaque.

I have never seen anything like it. He actually had the gold plated Barth forged from a logo he tool off of his Barth "Barth Vader"

Thank you so much Brodersons, hope the rest of you folks are as lucky as I and run across these people some day.

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
COOL DAVE YOU DESERVE IT BRES

Posts: 37 | Location: St. Paul. Mn. USA | Member Since: 04-05-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Bill G
posted Hide Post
Dave,

Wow, Dennis did an excellent job with the plaque. Now if you could get him to reproduce them, they would sell like hot cakes in the Barthmobile store .

------------------
Bill & Georgene Goodwin
92 Regency 36ft
300hp Cummins
Gillig Chassis

Posts: 515 | Location: West Springfield, Massachusetts, United States | Member Since: 08-31-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hate to tell you Dave, the Barth emblem is bronze not gold. You won't be able to melt it down for much money. We made it home with our new 28' Regal. It needs a lot of tinkering. We had a safe trip with the only problem being an alternator started to make a little racket in the bearings so I changed it out in the NAPA parking lot. I'll put a little short story together and send some pictures. As far as the plaque goes Dave, you deserve it for all the help you have been. Dennis

Posts: 207 | Location: Port Townsend ,Wash USA | Member Since: 11-21-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
That plaque is gold to me. I told Deb that if a tornado comes it's my plaque and the wooden Barth that Dale Smith made and then her jewelry.

Well maybe my guitars are first,

------------------

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited March 17, 2004).]

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post