Barthmobile Portal
Back to work, per Dave

This topic can be found at:
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9331087061/m/4231038061

11-13-2003, 12:15 PM
DALE SMITH
Back to work, per Dave
Thanks to Dave's comment yesterday we have gone back to work. Hope it is real BORING for you today Dave without all of us POSTING. Dale
11-13-2003, 12:32 PM
davebowers
OK Dale, you've convinced me. Forget work, and Deb agrees. I am ready to head south anyway. Some neighbors of ours have just left for Alamo, TX. Well, we're having a warm up this weekend in Minnesota. It will be up to 48 deg with a low of 34. That's RVing weather.

------------------
"Work hard and save, so that someday you can support those who didn't"

1985 28 foot Regal
Dave and Deb Bowers
11-13-2003, 03:43 PM
ron
How as your trip Dale?
11-13-2003, 07:33 PM
DALE SMITH
ron, what trip? Did you get your scooter started? Oh I keep forgetting, this is a SERIOUS site. I need to go out to the Barth, but it is raining. Can you or bill h. tell me will I get wetter if I walk, or wetter if I run?. Yesterday I learn all about Dark Suckers, on this SERIOUS site.
11-13-2003, 09:04 PM
ron
My bad. Thought you'd ben on a Barth adventure.

Ahhh the age-old motorcycle question, should I ride faster and get wet quicker but arrive sooner, or....yada yada yada. Ususlly this comes with a temperature consideration instead of moisture. You'd be amazed at just how fast the windchill of 35-degree ambient air can cut through you at triple digit speeds.........but you're not cold as long. :-)