Forums    General Discussions    Carl Flacks, Super email boffo collection, a must have for all intelligent humanoids.
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Carl Flacks, Super email boffo collection, a must have for all intelligent humanoids.
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted
OK folks, I have never met Carl Flack of Cookeville, TN, but he sent me a picture of himself next to a picture he found of me and, yep, he's as ugly a me, we look just alike. But Carl is the, (I mean this in a good sense) the quality chain letter kind.
This compilation is of the most extraordinary collection of unbelievable photos, short movies, inspirational, poems, prose. Patriotic sayings, photos, things you will cry over, laugh at, and sit in unbelief of. He has sent me almost 100 of these files over the last 3-4 years. I have weeded out the ones that are political enough that anyone could be offended on either side. There were a couple, (sorry Carl) which were a little more racy than I want to sent out. But I think there was only 2, but they were really funny.

I have virus proofed all of these. In fact, they were checked three times. Once when Carl sends them on his end, once when I received them and I just McAfee'd the entire set of files.

You all know that even though this is a non-commercial website, I am shameless when it comes to collecting donations. I will take your kids tuition if you want to send it to me. But in this case there will be none of that. The CD costs about $2 and the CD envelope and shipping is around $1.50. So if anyone would like these files on a CD. You need to have Microsoft Word or Works, Adobe Acrobat, and a video player like real player or Windows Media Player, I am sure you do. You should have sound on your computer to take advantage of all of the files. (NO MACs, sorry Roy)

So if you want to send me $3.50 or more (hopefully more) I'll send this CD to you. Trust me on this, these are very, very cool files. And, it will take you at least 5 hours to see them all once.

Dave Bowers
15800 Valley View Road
Eden Prairie, MN 55344

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Bill G
posted Hide Post
Dave,

How about a sampling of these goodies to wet our appetites?

Bill G

Posts: 515 | Location: West Springfield, Massachusetts, United States | Member Since: 08-31-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post